Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

That

They did it in Stoke on a cold Tuesday night in February. Nothing left to prove.

I've heard it still haunts Pelle and Maradona that they were unable to confirm their greatness but 'doing it on a cold, wet, windy night at Stoke'...

I just hope Messi doesn't make the same mistake

I've heard it still haunts Pelle and Maradona that they were unable to confirm their greatness but 'doing it on a cold, wet, windy night at Stoke'...
Aye but Maradona was the one who won a world cup with a decidedly average RG team, same as when he was at Napoli winning the Scudetto and the UEFA Cup. Messi would never take an average side to win anything. Maradona didnt need a catalogue of superstars to play in his team and set up chance after chance for him.

Dont like Messi and cannit f***ing bide Barcelona.

Aye but Maradona was the one who won a world cup with a decidedly average RG team, same as when he was at Napoli winning the Scudetto and the UEFA Cup. Messi would never take an average side to win anything. Maradona didnt need a catalogue of superstars to play in his team and set up chance after chance for him.

So is Suarez better than Messi because he took an average Liverpool side to the brink of a Championship?

Ronaldo has scored 288 goals in his 279 Real Madrid games, so statistically better?
And in the same amount of time messi has 311................

Biggest myth of the smb that barca put chance after chance on a plate for messi, in reality its messibputting chance after chance on a plate for them

I can understand people saying he might struggle in the prem though, leicestwr, sunderland, west brom,villa, burnley,qpr, stoke, newcastle,everton and many more have absolutely world class defences and would easily keep him quiet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back