Maybe it's age...

I’ve lost all enthusiasm for this one. It’s been a shambles since November.

We’ll see what the summer brings. They have to get this window and manager right or it’s gonna turn nasty..

...But for the first time ever I'm feeling less and less arsed about watching the Lads. Beale and Dodds have just sucked the life outta the team. Ugh.

Same with Swindon Mate.
Congratulations to these owners as they are officially the first to break me.
Going tomorrow at least one positive my lad back from Uni is going with me.

Worst I have ever felt in near on 50 years, definitely an age factor within that.
If this lot of Chancers fked off for good it will at least give an immediate lift and one of hope unless they sell it on to another known chancer.

Age is a factor, when I was young it was as if football defined me and a loss would stay with me days now much older, I realise football is not the all-encompassing passion it use to be, a lot of defeats I am over in hours the odd one can still last days.

I can atest that it's probably not age!

We've just gone from playing exciting attacking football to being dog shit. Well done, management team.

I get less worked up since the Lockdown break, I just try and enjoy it now, and don't let it bother me :lol:

Not sure whether that's age, the enforced break from football a few years ago, or a side effect of the vaccine :eek:

It's not Beale and Dodds it's the fact we've gone from Amad and Stewart to Aouchiche and Hemir. Then take Clarke and Roberts out of the team temporarily...

I wonder how bad a starting eleven would have to be for people not to blame the manager.

Back