March 26th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover and all.

I'll watch England on terrestrial television if I have the will and inclination but will be following the other home nations progress, particularly Wales, via the match threads on here.

Enjoy Philippines v Iraq @thamesvalleyman and I look forward to reading your report. It will be interesting to see whether the Ipswich centre forward leads the line for Iraq and what you think of him. He was heavily linked to Sunderland earlier this season when playing with AFC Wimbledon and has already scored 4 goals in nine Championship games. He has been capped twelve times for the national team scoring three.

How are you feeling today after the swimming @Mk Mackem?

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊😁
Morning @Cyprus..feeling ok thanks mate thanks for asking.

Has the chest infection ⁰cleared up and all back to normal now ?

I watched Wimbledon play a couple of times on TV and that striker Hamidi looked a handful . He is quick and strong and would probably been decent for us, heyho I guess they have someone in mind for next season

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Bonzo @Frasmotic @heroesof73 @Mk Mackem @sismanhatton @Cyprus @horselover @Ark @Ludwig @gluepot @VHFC @Al Bundy @macum1920 @Snorbens
@two left feet
@WillInSpain

Going to Philippines v Iraq , World Cup qualifier after work tonight. 7pm kick off local time, 11am UK time. Sure @hank williams will be watching. Bit of a dead rubber but the new manager's first home game so let's see how he gets on.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM👍
17:00
Latvia v Liechtenstein
International Friendly
Viaplay Sports 1

17:00
Georgia v Greece
UEFA EURO 2024 Play-Off Final
Viaplay Sports 2

19:00
England U21 v Luxembourg U21
UEFA Under-21 Championship Qualifier
England YouTube The FA Player

19:45
England v Belgium
International Friendly
Channel 4

Scotland v Northern Ireland
International Friendly
BBC Scotland BBC Three BBC Two NI Viaplay Sports 1 BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Morning all that’s yer lot just England for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
I'll be watching the Wales game I won't be watching England after Sundays performance I'd be asleep by 8 o'clock.
Enjoy your day everyone👍

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone, just back from our walk we went to the lake for a change, 16°c and a clear blue sky. Clouding over now and rain forecast from 3pm, both dogs flat out, it will be my turn shortly I think 😊

I've just read through the minutes from the fans meeting with the board. Same old waffle with no direct answers to the BCB Incident!!

Morning @Cyprus..feeling ok thanks mate thanks for asking.

Has the chest infection ⁰cleared up and all back to normal now ?

I watched Wimbledon play a couple of times on TV and that striker Hamidi looked a handful . He is quick and strong and would probably been decent for us, heyho I guess they have someone in mind for next season
Much better now thanks mate. Pleased you are OK too following your exertions.

Agree with your assessment of Al-Hamadi and I know @Swindon On Tour was rather impressed when he saw him play in the flesh at Plough Lane back in December. I seem to remember that he scored twice that day?

Much better now thanks mate. Pleased you are OK too following your exertions.

Agree with your assessment of Al-Hamadi and I know @Swindon On Tour was rather impressed when he saw him play in the flesh at Plough Lane back in December. I seem to remember that he scored twice that day?
Good to hear you're back to full fitness and just in time for the long weekend and bags of sport :lol:

I can't remember how old the lad from Wimbledon is but that might be why we didn't sign him unless he's one of the strikers they claim they couldn't get over the line 🤔

Good to hear you're back to full fitness and just in time for the long weekend and bags of sport :lol:

I can't remember how old the lad from Wimbledon is but that might be why we didn't sign him unless he's one of the strikers they claim they couldn't get over the line 🤔
Thanks mate, looking forward to the Easter break with much anticipation although I have a fence to paint if the weather permits ... deep joy!

Just checked, Al-Hamadi turned 22 years old on 1st March and joined Ipswich Town for an undisclosed fee thought to be over £1 million in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back