March 26th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Good morning Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover and all.

I'll watch England on terrestrial television if I have the will and inclination but will be following the other home nations progress, particularly Wales, via the match threads on here.

Enjoy Philippines v Iraq @thamesvalleyman and I look forward to reading your report. It will be interesting to see whether the Ipswich centre forward leads the line for Iraq and what you think of him. He was heavily linked to Sunderland earlier this season when playing with AFC Wimbledon and has already scored 4 goals in nine Championship games. He has been capped twelve times for the national team scoring three.

How are you feeling today after the swimming @Mk Mackem?

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊😁

Morning everyone,

Busy day ahead, Owen has a morning of cognitive tests for his possible autism so I have to take Lilly to school, that could be interesting.

Will be watching the Wales game tonight I think, at least its a competitive game.

Have a thumping Tuesday everyone

17:00
Latvia v Liechtenstein
International Friendly
Viaplay Sports 1

17:00
Georgia v Greece
UEFA EURO 2024 Play-Off Final
Viaplay Sports 2

19:00
England U21 v Luxembourg U21
UEFA Under-21 Championship Qualifier
England YouTube The FA Player

19:45
England v Belgium
International Friendly
Channel 4

Scotland v Northern Ireland
International Friendly
BBC Scotland BBC Three BBC Two NI Viaplay Sports 1 BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Morning all that’s yer lot just England for me
Morning Hank, good morning all, England game for me tonight.

Did anyone watch that programme on BBC2 last night Ukraine: Enemy in the Woods, I’m not sure saying that I enjoyed it is the correct sentiment, but I did find it an interesting watch, the face of modern warfare ☹️

Morning all.just prepping up for tonight's game at Hampden.
Morning Shef

Good trip to Holland it seemed ( apart from ⚽️ - but we’re well used to that 🙄)

Enjoy
Morning peeps from a surprisingly dry TN35, heavy rain due in for day anytime now ☔

2/3 rds of way through Bubba duties, just his meds in half hour👍

Graft started early, even for me 😿

Grub later is cod loin, T can decide on pots choice, I know veg includes tenderstem broc & courgette

I only watch internationals if SAFC has anyone involved ( past or present tbh).

Maybe HAM SHANK could add this info - sure it’ll just be more c & p 🤷‍♂️

Avvegudden

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and everyone.
Nowt for me thanks.
Another warm day here in Al Ghadeer 🇦🇪 but strangely cloudy.
Spending quality time with grandkids, they've been "good as gold" (that's what my nana always said about me ;) ).

Have a great day everyone!!

Morning Shef

Good trip to Holland it seemed ( apart from ⚽️ - but we’re well used to that 🙄)

Enjoy
Morning peeps from a surprisingly dry TN35, heavy rain due in for day anytime now ☔

2/3 rds of way through Bubba duties, just his meds in half hour👍

Graft started early, even for me 😿

Grub later is cod loin, T can decide on pots choice, I know veg includes tenderstem broc & courgette

I only watch internationals if SAFC has anyone involved ( past or present tbh).

Maybe HAM SHANK could add this info - sure it’ll just be more c & p 🤷‍♂️

Avvegudden
On first train now, Northern rattler to Doncaster.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al

Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, probably Poland after perhaps the first half of Ingerlund U21's and maybe followed by the last 60 minutes of Ingerlund on +1, but I could change my schedule and perm any of those 3. Will get some exercise along the sea front in between the predicted rain.

Have a terrific Tuesday one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back