Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC - Khazri
BT Sport - O'Shea
Independent/SKY - Kone

It says a lot about the team effort that the media outlets are naming several different players as their man of the match, but who was your man of the match?
That shows it WAS an overall team performance.....well done The Lads.

N'Doye......can't believe this lad has very little recognition today. At last we have a target for our long high balls and an outlet from our throw in's. Held the ball up well today and caused problem's with his "physicality" (what a shite word!) he's a strong physical player who will do us proud this season.

He gets my vote for his efforts in both half's.
Closely followed by PVA who was better in the second half.
Khazri good going forward but a bit suspect defensively - would like to see him in the central midfield forward role where I think he could cause some problems.

Could mention a few. I'll go for Kone as well, but could pick 3 or 4.

Special mention for PVA. There was times at the start of the season, he just looked out of his depth and a poor player. Many including myself wanted him out the team and would have been happy to never see him play again tbh. All credit to him, he's obviously knuckled down and worked on his game. His control is much better and looks more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Add in his pace which helps him knick the ball when it's not really on for him to win and he has come on leaps and bounds recently. Good on the lad.
Exactly the same reason I voted for him. It looks like he's being intensively coached defensively. His positioning is still crap but his pace helps to get him out of trouble and the fact he's such a threat going forward keeps opposition defenders busy.

Which numpty voted for Cattermole?
Roy Hodgson said he was excellent on motd, but I thought he was our weak link in midfield yesterday.

Vito and Jermain only got 1 vote each so far ,make me wish i hadn't voted for Khazri now in a way ,Defoe so close to putting one away and near the end of the game Mannone kept us the 3 points for sure .....all deserve a mention on that performance .

Last edited:
For all you lot who favour PVA for MoM, remember who he had on his side of the pitch yesterday when you assess his performance. How PVA is rated each match is about 90% who is on the wing with him. And I don't mean that against PVA. He is immensely talented in attack and suspect in defence. With a smart, tireless winger who can read PVA's mind and shore things up, when PVA goes walkabout, PVA looks amazing. He really himself isn't that inconsistent.

Anyway, that's why Khazri is MoM for me, hands down.

Exactly the same reason I voted for him. It looks like he's being intensively coached defensively. His positioning is still crap but his pace helps to get him out of trouble and the fact he's such a threat going forward keeps opposition defenders busy.

Roy Hodgson said he was excellent on motd, but I thought he was our weak link in midfield yesterday.
Thats because your a biasedT***...Cattermole had a decent game yesterday as did all the team...did you see his pass for n'doyeis one on one fekking perfect.........Anyone who thinks that cattermole is not a decent premiership midfielder (hes no world beater but decent)is a fekkin idiot!Its true he has to play at 100% fitness to cope with the prem and the problem has been that he has been so vital to our survival over the last three seasonsthat hes been played when not fit!A fit cattermole is prem standard a half fit cattermole is pub standard at best!but he wpuld be my first name on the teamsheet in a relegation dogfight!

Thats because your a biasedT***...Cattermole had a decent game yesterday as did all the team...did you see his pass for n'doyeis one on one fekking perfect.........Anyone who thinks that cattermole is not a decent premiership midfielder (hes no world beater but decent)is a fekkin idiot!Its true he has to play at 100% fitness to cope with the prem and the problem has been that he has been so vital to our survival over the last three seasonsthat hes been played when not fit!A fit cattermole is prem standard a half fit cattermole is pub standard at best!but he wpuld be my first name on the teamsheet in a relegation dogfight!
I might be a T*** but I'm not biased, as I actually like Cattermole so gan and f*** yourself :lol:

Khazri helps PVA so much, it's unbelievable. PVA was also really good today, as was M'Vila & Kone/O'Shea were both huge. But Khazri tops them all for me.
They both work brilliant together. This is why BSA is perfect for the job. he spotted PVA has talent but needs support, so he bought the perfect player to fit that issue

I might be a T*** but I'm not biased, as I actually like Cattermole so gan and f*** yourself :lol:
Just you thinks Cattermole was the weak link. Just you out of everyone on here, all the pundits, all the media :lol: everyone's wrong but you

They both work brilliant together. This is why BSA is perfect for the job. he spotted PVA has talent but needs support, so he bought the perfect player to fit that issue

Just you thinks Cattermole was the weak link. Just you out of everyone on here, all the pundits, all the media :lol: everyone's wrong but you
That's because I thought he was the weakest out of a very good midfield performance not including Rodwell but I forgot he was there. Not saying he was shit just that Mvilla and the rest played exceptionally well. That's just my opinion and it's a bit shit calling me a T***
clear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back