• N'Doye

Votes: 32 6.7%
  • Defoe

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N'Doye......can't believe this lad has very little recognition today. At last we have a target for our long high balls and an outlet from our throw in's. Held the ball up well today and caused problem's with his "physicality" (what a shite word!) he's a strong physical player who will do us proud this season.
he was excellent today. Get`s my vote along with Kone, who if he`s not careful will become something of a legend if he carries on playing like this...flattening Toure last match, a bullet headed winner against Man Utd this time...not a bad start at all.

Also thought PVA had a good game and is rapidly improving every game. Khazri impressed too with some great corners, THAT free kick and his all round work rate.

Excellent team performance. Very pleased and very proud today. If only we`d had this team in August.

He's a centre forward, not what he's used to doing but he worked hard, much better at CF.

I'm just saying what I saw. Yedlin pulled him after about 30 minutes and pointed towards the left back as though to say you're marking him :)

It's a team game and if required you've got to fill in wherever you're told. He's not going to get picked before Defoe up front.

I'm just saying what I saw. Yedlin pulled him after about 30 minutes and pointed towards the left back as though to say you're marking him :)

It's a team game and if required you've got to fill in wherever you're told. He's not going to get picked before Defoe up front.
Fair enough, thought he did well personally in a role he isn't used to, yet.

Khazri for me, ran all game and was still closing them down in the 89th minute. One goal, one assist and not only did he create the most chances with 7 he kept up his support of PVA and the CBs by tracking back every time

Khazri for me. He was everywhere, scored, great corners and if he lost the ball went after it like a terrier without getting booked. Feeling more positive than I have in a long time.

Rodwell should get it for that block on 67 Mims that saved a certain goal. But my vote goes to pva.

My top 3 were Khazri kone and ndoye
With performances like Kirchhoff v man city - what a f***ing great window we've had. Probably our best ever if they keep it up.

Mvila as always, Jos, pva and yedlin were excellent , as was borini when he came on

N'Doye......can't believe this lad has very little recognition today. At last we have a target for our long high balls and an outlet from our throw in's. Held the ball up well today and caused problem's with his "physicality" (what a shite word!) he's a strong physical player who will do us proud this season.
he won every header
He is a handful and seems to be able to always get the ball - it's what we've been crying out for since Quinn
f***ing loved him today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back