Maidstone fan yesterday!!

Some of the forced limbs stuff is bollocks. Hugging the people next to you or the row behind or in front is one thing, but some people go on like dicks.

You can go mental without wiping out and potentially injuring others.

Tbf i ended up three rows in front of my row when Johnson scored at the shit tip. Ound myself hugging this big fucker in the row in front and he basically hoyed me forward. Was class.
Why would anyone intentionally roll off the end of there on purpose. If he lands awkwardly he's fucked. Not doubting his stupidity mind.
You can see he clearly went over onto the top bit on purpose.

is on a wind up, dont feed him
I assume you mean me?

Not on a wind up at all and Becs has been on the recieving end of something that could have happened next to me.

Not sure what your point is.

I get that away ends are lively places.

I get that Wembley and promotion is exciting, but it's hardly your normal away end. It's every season ticket holder, kids, grannies etc.

I've also said that what I saw wasn't spontaneous celebration. It was some tit trying to hoy his lass into the row in front.

Oh well, enjoy your evening. 👍

I assume you mean me?

Not on a wind up at all and Becs has been on the recieving end of something that could have happened next to me.

Not sure what your point is.

I get that away ends are lively places.

I get that Wembley and promotion is exciting, but it's hardly your normal away end. It's every season ticket holder, kids, grannies etc.

I've also said that what I saw wasn't spontaneous celebration. It was some tit trying to hoy his lass into the row in front.

Oh well, enjoy your evening. 👍

You’re a strange one, and a patronising cun*t

Tbf i ended up three rows in front of my row when Johnson scored at the shit tip. Ound myself hugging this big fucker in the row in front and he basically hoyed me forward. Was class.

You can see he clearly went over onto the top bit on purpose.
His carcass looks like Wurzel Gummidge, has to be pezzled beyond belief, no sane person would risk that drop.

He’s clearly done that purposefully. Entirely possible that it could have resulted in someone being killed or permanently injured because that banterlad thought it would be really funny.

Should receive a banning order for that kind of idiocy.

As others have said, it was done deliberately. That away end would have been full of zany day trippers and I bet the tit thought he was being funny

As others have said, it was done deliberately. That away end would have been full of zany day trippers and I bet the tit thought he was being funny
And for the club to respond like this:

She said she approached officials from the club but was told by a member of that "it was an accident, accidents happen".

Is a bit lacking - it clearly wasn't an accident.

And for the club to respond like this:

She said she approached officials from the club but was told by a member of that "it was an accident, accidents happen".

Is a bit lacking - it clearly wasn't an accident.

You're assuming the person speaking on behalf of the club was 100% aware of the excact circumstance of the incident.

It‘s quite reasonable for an employee to describe it as an accident at the time of asking.

If she progresses with a claim , which no doubt she will be , it’ll be passed straight to the insurers who will be pleased that no employee has admitted liability.

Back