Maidstone fan yesterday!!

What a bastard. When Stewart scored that second I just stood and applauded like the sensible chap I am
I'm sure there's a happy medium somewhere between polite applause and deliberately launching a loved one across stadium fittings into people just wanting to enjoy their team sealing promotion.

I hope you weren’t injured too much in the incident
I wasn't injured at all. They were next to me on the same row and he didn't succeed in throwing her into the row in front. Even if he had successfully completed his manoeuvre I would have no doubt remained unscathed.

I just don't see why he attempted to do it, and neither did she. It was all a bit weird.

Oh well, takes all sorts I guess. Some people like attempting these things for the bantz I guess. Not for me though.

Enjoy your evening. 👍

I've posted this before but the lad next to us at Wembley tried to throw his lass into the row in front when Stewart scored.

It wasn't a moment of spontaneity, it was just him being a bell end.

A bit like this Maidstone lad IMO.

Still, limbs. LOL. 🤡

I got injured at the SOL when Rigg equalised against Crewe in the League Cup.

There was some daft young lads a couple of empty rows behind us. We jumped up when the goal went in, one of them tumbled down the seats, hit me in the back and pushed me over into the row in front. I was already bruised on my back from an accident I'd been in a couple of weeks before and the blow on my back made the bruising worse.

There was some daft young lads a couple of empty rows behind us. We jumped up when the goal went in, one of them tumbled down the seats, hit me in the back and pushed me over into the row in front. I was already bruised on my back from an accident I'd been in a couple of weeks before and the blow on my back made the bruising worse.
Sorry to hear that.

Some posters will probably find their behaviour acceptable and/or amusing though.

I've posted this before but the lad next to us at Wembley tried to throw his lass into the row in front when Stewart scored.

It wasn't a moment of spontaneity, it was just him being a bell end.

A bit like this Maidstone lad IMO.

Still, limbs. LOL. 🤡
Some of the forced limbs stuff is bollocks. Hugging the people next to you or the row behind or in front is one thing, but some people go on like dicks.

You can go mental without wiping out and potentially injuring others.

Last edited:
Didn't look particularly steep there so definitely done on purpose.
Could understand it somewhere like Goodison, that's horrible especially after a few pre-match beers

is on a wind up, dont feed him

Back