Mags in the exec. boxes on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always remember Gary Bennett and at least one other sat in the east stand right next to the leazes for one game there.

Might have been the 1-1, can't remember.

89/90 league game - ( play off season) . I was in the Leazes - some bottle Benno sitting there,particularly when he was spotted by us and we started chanting his name !

You were fighting with them :lol:

I was in gallowgate for 0-2 play off

I dont know what the stand is called, wasnt one of the ends, Marco was attacking the left hand goal when he scored

"Has that fucker got roller skates on, f***ing mackem bastard":lol::lol::lol:

89/90 league game - ( play off season) . I was in the Leazes - some bottle Benno sitting there,particularly when he was spotted by us and we started chanting his name !

I remember Benno coming over to the stand I was in, to take a throw in, he was getting torrents of abuse, he just stood there and stared at them

Remember seeing a few lads going nuts in the middle of the Gallowgate end when Marco scored in the 1-1 draw in the early 90's, they must have had a screw loose :lol:

Remember when this happpend when they beat us 4 1.... was hell on, lads trying to make human ladders to get at the smug bastards! :eek:

Few years ago there were some in a box behind us, celebrated and were giving it large when they scored. A massive bald bloke in a suit who was in the box next-door came charging round, kicked the door in and smacked one of them with a right-hook Mike Tyson would have been proud of. Still makes me smile. :lol:

Yeah that definitely probably happened.

Bound to happen, hell on.

Still laugh when I think back to that lunatic who climbed them when Borini scored, shaking the glass like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

Aye seen that lad climb up like spiderman, the mags soon ran back in, he fair whacked the window, i bet he broke his knuckle, but been under in the influence, he would not feel a thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back