Mags in the exec. boxes on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's always a little fun in U20 if those rats score, always one or two in the corporates next to us ready to start goading.

U20 Front Line, as it could be called mate. Every year the suits get "you are responsible for your guests and any found will be ejected" letter and every year there's Mags in corporate celebrating their goal(s) and not getting led out till there position becomes untenable due to abuse from their left.

U20 Front Line, as it could be called mate. Every year the suits get "you are responsible for your guests and any found will be ejected" letter and every year there's Mags in corporate celebrating their goal(s) and not getting led out till there position becomes untenable due to abuse from their left.
They'd probably rather chuck us out first. :lol:

Few years ago there were some in a box behind us, celebrated and were giving it large when they scored. A massive bald bloke in a suit who was in the box next-door came charging round, kicked the door in and smacked one of them with a right-hook Mike Tyson would have been proud of. Still makes me smile. :lol:
This didn't happen

Every game has away fans (friends/family of staff I presume) dosnt bother us as they never say or do anything but Sunday will be different. He's a proper jobsworth, sat there 2 seasons now and he still asks for our tickets
Is that the grey haired fella who wears the blue coat, proper knobhead

One of the most strenuous moments in my life, being sat in a corporate box at St James' when Tommy saved that Penna (and every other person I was with was a Mag). I remember leaning forward and looking over at our lot going crazy thinking "you lucky lucky bar-stewards".

Totally forgot about that bloke who got in last season and was braying on the windows as Mags were inside bricking it until I read it on here :lol: Not sure how I forgot, I and everyone around us was pissing themselves laughing and cheering him on!

Few years ago there were some in a box behind us, celebrated and were giving it large when they scored. A massive bald bloke in a suit who was in the box next-door came charging round, kicked the door in and smacked one of them with a right-hook Mike Tyson would have been proud of. Still makes me smile. :lol:

Bloody hell! :lol:

One of the most strenuous moments in my life, being sat in a corporate box at St James' when Tommy saved that Penna (and every other person I was with was a Mag). I remember leaning forward and looking over at our lot going crazy thinking "you lucky lucky bar-stewards".
I know how you felt. I was in the away end watching the penalty shoot out against Man U.

Impossible to stop. I had corporate hospitality at Stamford Bridge the year we won 4-2 there. Got a bit uncomfortable, especially when I was giving Desailly some stick after ploughing through SKP and someone took exception to me calling him a dirty French bastard.

Afternoon Ron!

Me mum and dad are in a box on Sunday like, could kick off

Impossible to stop. I had corporate hospitality at Stamford Bridge the year we won 4-2 there. Got a bit uncomfortable, especially when I was giving Desailly some stick after ploughing through SKP and someone took exception to me calling him a dirty French bastard.
He's from Ghana and proud of it (when they win a game)

No, I know who you mean tho. The fella Im on about is a orange coat big bloke that sits at the bottom of the stairs next to the dugout
Aye - struts about the place. handed a purse into him once (our lass found it just had a couple pound coins in it possibly a student or bairn) asked him next game what happened to it or any update. He said he'd not heard. Hate to think he trousered the few quid in a scratter-like action.

Hard boards from Peterlee, lost box over that iirc might have appealed and got it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back