Mags in meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

just had my mag boss telling the whole office how if they beat west ham and chelsea beat us, they'll be north east top dogs again :oops:

completely out of the blue as well, nobody has even mentioned football for the last few hours.

Sunderland guaranteed premiership football next season by playing their hearts out against Arsenal. Love them or hate them they played like heroes.
Watching Newcastle last match the cameras focused onto a group of players all sporting their £500 haircuts. Do they care, have they no loyalty to the Club, but more importantly to the fans, of course not.
Newcastle will, unless Hull fluke a result against Man U, play in the premiership next season, but do they deserve it. I think not

Quote from "jimdurham"...man of three posts.

Whee's this like? :lol:

just had my mag boss telling the whole office how if they beat west ham and chelsea beat us, they'll be north east top dogs again :oops:

completely out of the blue as well, nobody has even mentioned football for the last few hours.

Like Josie Cunningham and Kerry Katona arguing who is the classiest out the pair of them. :lol:

That point they got against West Brom is probably enough to save them, if only West Brom had beat them and all it would have took was for Hull to draw.
I really believe if Hull take the lead v man u that the vermin will go down no Rooney no keeper and Phil Jones in defence makes me quietly confident

"Whats the difference, whats the difference?" "Yeah it doesn't have black and white stripes on the back and yeah it has blue lines on the front"
What a f***ing mag spunktrumpet

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Here man apparently we are sad for celebrating promotion and sad for celebrating the derby wins

So I assume they won't be celebrating if they stay up?

I have never ever wanted a team to get relegated more

they are still stuck in their own reality, and this is from durham newcastle fans too, the worst kind

absoltue f***ing scum
It's because we're forever in their shadow and we divvunt undaaaastaaaaaaaaand. Perfectly logical. :)

It's probably taken the thick fuck those several hours to come up with such a witty retort. f***ing intellectual capacity of a lump of jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back