Mags in meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survival Sunday (nearly) always throws up an odd curveball that no one is expecting. Hopefully it will be Hull trouncing ManU. Bruce has never beat them, first time for everything.

The writing's been on the wall for months. Only a complete f***ing moron hasn't seen this particular disaster coming.

Have you met @draper mate?

Thankfully not.

No doubt he'll be around to have a pop at me for wanting shot of Pardew (who incidentally lost 14 of his last 20 games last season). Great manager though. Apparently. Things were mint when he was in charge.

Thankfully not.

No doubt he'll be around to have a pop at me for wanting shot of Pardew (who incidentally lost 14 of his last 20 games last season). Great manager though. Apparently. Things were mint when he was in charge.
Only a complete moron wouldn't admit that forcing him out was a MASSIVE mistake.

It sure will be exciting if Hull scores first......then the camera focus in at St James Park and what will be the reaction?

Sweaty palm day......LOL

To be honest I will be laughing at Hull or Newcastle which already makes my day.

Having seen Serbia's Eurovision entry I'm now certain it's over.

You've invented all of that in your little head.

I will.
:lol: Invented that you wouldn't be in this position if pardew was still in charge? Jesus Christ man :lol::lol:

You're supposed to be one of the sensible ones anarl. You clearly haven't got a clue. All you needed to do was win one of the last ELEVEN games. :lol: Pardew would have....

:lol: Invented that you wouldn't be in this position if pardew was still in charge? Jesus Christ man :lol::lol:

You're supposed to be one of the sensible ones anarl. You clearly haven't got a clue. All you needed to do was win one of the last ELEVEN games. :lol: Pardew would have....

Pardew lost 14 of his last 20 last season. The season prior to that he nearly relegated us.

Stick to Sunderland, you know fuck all about Newcastle other that what MotD tell you.

This is too funny. You weren't even in a relegation battle when he left.

Palace were though....

We would have been had he stayed. The last 2 seasons were evidence that his teams give up as soon as the Xmas decorations come down.

Deliberately obtuse. Or not? Who knows?

Get fucked either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back