Mags in for Downing

Status
Not open for further replies.
as well as Leicester and us of course.

That's the word on the street.
Both the mags and us are getting the jitters if we are contemplating spending 6 millon on a 30 year old..We need quality but we also need to stop spending millions on players with little re-sale value we need to look at swanse and southhampton as our model or we will never get up the table in any sustained way!.....I like downing but we need to stop the pattern of the last 8 years losing money hand over fist and be more efficient with the moneuy we have but this signing does not bode well imho unless we have money to burn!

Few on our board claiming to be ITK saying he's coming home for £5m.

Think it's a load of shite mind.
Not trying to be a tw*t like, but we're most likely to give him a wage packet that you maybe couldn't afford? Plus I don't think he'd drop down a level. If he had an offer from us and an offer from you, I think he'd chose Sunderland like.

Not trying to be a tw*t like, but we're most likely to give him a wage packet that you maybe couldn't afford? Plus I don't think he'd drop down a level. If he had an offer from us and an offer from you, I think he'd chose Sunderland like.

Only us & the scum be able to afford his wages

Unless Downing truly loves the smoggy bastards hell tak a pay cut

& spend his time rotting away in the championship

Doubt the mags are interested be either West Ham or an agent trying to get more money out of us
McClaren gave Downing his Boro debut like, so it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted him at Newcastle.

Only us & the scum be able to afford his wages

Unless Downing truly loves the smoggy bastards hell tak a pay cut

& spend his time rotting away in the championship
Has a few seasons at this level still in him at least. He'd be stupid to drop down a division now.

You are f***ing mental wtf has your paranoia got to do with Stewart downing

.. 'call me out as a liar', fookin daftest thing I have ever seen on a fookin football forum or any fookin other forum you Satire waving **** ..

.. Michelle Mone doesn't count .. The fookers who fled Scotland didn't count cos it was in the daily Fail .. Fookin SNP celtic (should be on the fooking shirt) , the most Anti-English ***** in existence, who are supported by almost half of the Scotch Population doesn't count .. would love to know just who the fook actually does count fella ..

.. fookin hate Murray me ..

.. 'call me out as a liar', fookin daftest thing I have ever seen on a fookin football forum or any fookin other forum you Satire waving **** ..

.. Michelle Mone doesn't count .. The fookers who fled Scotland didn't count cos it was in the daily Fail .. Fookin SNP celtic (should be on the fooking shirt) , the most Anti-English ***** in existence, who are supported by almost half of the Scotch Population doesn't count .. would love to know just who the fook actually does count fella ..

.. fookin hate Murray me ..

:oops::lol::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back