London Congestion Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the one along embankment and the pedestrians are suicidal. Just step out without looking. Needs railings
I'm a keen cyclist these days but was driving along embankment a couple of weeks ago and had someone on a bike on the main road, stayed behind him for a while but then we both stopped at a red light. As I pulled away I gave him as much space as I could but when I looked in the rear mirror the twat was gesticulating saying I was too close, pissed me off big style and felt the need to slow down to ask him why the feck he wasn't using the cycle superhighway right alongside which has been constructed at a cost of many millions to keep cyclists safe. The road was really tight at that point because of the space taken up by the csh and the twat thought I should hold up all traffic behind me so he could ride ahead on the road. C.unt

just like bikes pulling out on vehicles?
Yes but that doesn't often happen does it. I saw a chinaman get mown down about 3 weeks ago

I'm a keen cyclist these days but was driving along embankment a couple of weeks ago and had someone on a bike on the main road, stayed behind him for a while but then we both stopped at a red light. As I pulled away I gave him as much space as I could but when I looked in the rear mirror the twat was gesticulating saying I was too close, pissed me off big style and felt the need to slow down to ask him why the feck he wasn't using the cycle superhighway right alongside which has been constructed at a cost of many millions to keep cyclists safe. The road was really tight at that point because of the space taken up by the csh and the twat thought I should hold up all traffic behind me so he could ride ahead on the road. C.unt
Yeah that annoys me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back