London Congestion Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat Eyes

Striker
If you were forced into the congestion charge zone due to a road closure (accident) would they;

A - Still charge or just waive the fees for that time period for all motorists?
B - Allow a 'successful' appeal if you are charged?
C - Notify you straight away or would it take weeks / months? Do they have a timeline for imposing the fine e.g. 2 weeks to notify you?

f***ing cyclists should be hit with the f***ing congestion charge. Saw a bit of cycle rage this morning on the cycling superhighway on blackfriars bridge. Canny funny like and all to do with some daft twat going through a red light. Yes they have their own traffic lights now and still many disobey them. Lorries and buses should be allowed to use them outside of rush hour when hardly and fucker uses them.

If you were forced into the congestion charge zone due to a road closure (accident) would they;

A - Still charge or just waive the fees for that time period for all motorists?
B - Allow a 'successful' appeal if you are charged?
C - Notify you straight away or would it take weeks / months? Do they have a timeline for imposing the fine e.g. 2 weeks to notify you?

:p:D:lol::lol:

f***ing cyclists should be hit with the f***ing congestion charge. Saw a bit of cycle rage this morning on the cycling superhighway on blackfriars bridge. Canny funny like and all to do with some daft twat going through a red light. Yes they have their own traffic lights now and still many disobey them. Lorries and buses should be allowed to use them outside of rush hour when hardly and fucker uses them.

Let's do a deal. Cyclists will pay the congestion charge, but in return I am legally entitled to track down any motorists who have tried to run me off the road when I am just minding my own business on a quiet Sunday ride, and strangle them with my f***ing bike chain while their family watches.

Let's do a deal. Cyclists will pay the congestion charge, but in return I am legally entitled to track down any motorists who have tried to run me off the road when I am just minding my own business on a quiet Sunday ride, and strangle them with my f***ing bike chain while their family watches.

Sounds like a canny deal but will you definitely continue to cycle through red lights and call pedestrians wankers and give it the big'un safe in the knowledge that you'll be halfway down the street before anyone's even realised?

I had a bit cycle rage this week. Some polish kernt on Wednesday and cyclists jumping reds every day

Its a deal but just make sure that the motorist isn't carrying one of those yellow flat bar steering wheel krooklocks in their car. It will defeat your bike chain

I had a bit cycle rage this week. Some polish kernt on Wednesday and cyclists jumping reds every day
You know what mate. In theory those cycling highways are a good thing but it looks like f***ing chaos on them very day. That Blackfriars bridge junction is mental.
Oh and thanks for speaking clearly and not in jargon:cool:

Its a deal but just make sure that the motorist isn't carrying one of those yellow flat bar steering wheel krooklocks in their car. It will defeat your bike chain

You know what mate. In theory those cycling highways are a good thing but it looks like f***ing chaos on them very day. That Blackfriars bridge junction is mental.
Oh and thanks for speaking clearly and not in jargon:cool:
I use the one along embankment and the pedestrians are suicidal. Just step out without looking. Needs railings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back