Little Incident with stewards on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just this Saturday but iv seen this happen a few times now and it's a bit out of order due to the circumstances tbh!

I sit in the north stand lower and a few seats along from me there is a partially sighted lad who uses his tablet to zoom in on the game to give him a better view. Its obvious he is partially sighted what with his white stick in toe he uses at half time.

Quite a few times over the last few seasons stewards have approached him and asked him 'to stop recording the match'! Got a bit heated on Saturday and the lads dad took offence and a few regulars voiced their opinions.

Ha'way, who would want to record that shite? Seriously tho, bit common sense eh?
I kna
Not just this Saturday but iv seen this happen a few times now and it's a bit out of order due to the circumstances tbh!

I sit in the north stand lower and a few seats along from me there is a partially sighted lad who uses his tablet to zoom in on the game to give him a better view. Its obvious he is partially sighted what with his white stick in toe he uses at half time.

Quite a few times over the last few seasons stewards have approached him and asked him 'to stop recording the match'! Got a bit heated on Saturday and the lads dad took offence and a few regulars voiced their opinions.

Ha'way, who would want to record that shite? Seriously tho, bit common sense eh?
)
I sit roughly 20 seats behind the lad in question
Always wondered what he was watching
But Surley the stewards ( lol ) coukdve some common sense

Or he's a really clever criminal hiding behind a disability to record live sports for steams all around the world.

Joking aside the lad should just get binoculars as stated would be better than a tablet and would save any hassle

anyones first thought would be 'that lads videoing the match'

thats what they are there for - to enforce the rules. if they are seen ignoring someone who looks like they are videoing the game - against the rules - they wil get bollocked or sacked.
Far too sensible a response, you should be ashamed of yourself.

anyones first thought would be 'that lads videoing the match'

thats what they are there for - to enforce the rules. if they are seen ignoring someone who looks like they are videoing the game - against the rules - they wil get bollocked or sacked.

I thought the stewards were there to ensure the safety of the fans.

Just doing their job. Obviously if they don't know they have to ask or it's them that gets the shit if someone turns out to be filming the footy and they had ignored them. The ones that know sound like they leave him alone.

p.s. Where can we download his vids?

p.p.s tell him to fuck off with his "look at me I have an IPad. pathetic. Use binoculars."

Surely the onus is on them to prove he is recording footage. Tell him to offer them his tablet to check for recordings. The simpletons won't know how to turn it on never mind check.

A while back,i went into the gents for a pre match piss,as usual people were coming in and out of the exit.One steward tried stopping me from going out telling me there is a one way system and i would have to go out through the exit.I said i know that and THIS IS THE EXIT.

Stewards at Wembley were the most courteous, polite and helpful I've ever met at a football match. Even the guys searching you when you went in were cheerful.

We could learn a lot from them, either that or we got lucky in the 500 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back