Little Incident with stewards on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter Megran

Midfield
Not just this Saturday but iv seen this happen a few times now and it's a bit out of order due to the circumstances tbh!

I sit in the north stand lower and a few seats along from me there is a partially sighted lad who uses his tablet to zoom in on the game to give him a better view. Its obvious he is partially sighted what with his white stick in toe he uses at half time.

Quite a few times over the last few seasons stewards have approached him and asked him 'to stop recording the match'! Got a bit heated on Saturday and the lads dad took offence and a few regulars voiced their opinions.

Ha'way, who would want to record that shite? Seriously tho, bit common sense eh?

Not just this Saturday but iv seen this happen a few times now and it's a bit out of order due to the circumstances tbh!

I sit in the north stand lower and a few seats along from me there is a partially sighted lad who uses his tablet to zoom in on the game to give him a better view. Its obvious he is partially sighted what with his white stick in toe he uses at half time.

Quite a few times over the last few seasons stewards have approached him and asked him 'to stop recording the match'! Got a bit heated on Saturday and the lads dad took offence and a few regulars voiced their opinions.

Ha'way, who would want to record that shite? Seriously tho, bit common sense eh?
Stewards enforce the rules, they have no brain or common sense to differentiate cases which are more sensitive.

His dad should write to the club. If they don't get treated well they're probably going to stop going. There are some right arseholes working for security.

anyones first thought would be 'that lads videoing the match'

thats what they are there for - to enforce the rules. if they are seen ignoring someone who looks like they are videoing the game - against the rules - they wil get bollocked or sacked.

To be fair, partially sighted or not you wouldn't think that was why someone was using a tablet.

Once it's explained the stewards should obviously back down though.

I sit a couple rows behind him in U26, the stewards who are normally in the corner never bother him.

It's always the stewards who are walking past from other parts of the ground that try and stop him, the ones on Saturday then continued on towards the south stand after it settled down

Would make sense for the stewards to all know that the lad is doing it so he can see better. Obviously ones who are in that area regularly will know but others won't, it would only take a few minutes for the supervisors to let them know surely.

It's been proved time and time again, these stewards are just non entities who are only important in their own little world. Just hope there may be a steward that uses this site, who can show, oops sorry read the comments to them what people think of them

Football aint what it used to be. 30 years ago the lad would be sat on the edge of the pitch by the corner flag.

that'll been us same row along to his left,stewards got both barrels off us,they're fkn useless round there anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back