Legit Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the authenticity of the signatures, but the shirt is a blatent fake. The white edge around the badge is the give away, but if you compare it to a genuine shirt - the gold/black trim on the neck is different, the font of the sponsor is different, the climacool branding is in the wrong place and as Baloo said, the stripes look wrong on the sides/around the armpits. Always been good at spot the difference ;)

The OP's shirt is like some sort of DIY football kit. The badge has been ironed on and the stripes are wrong.
I can guarantee you and those wondering, the badge isn't iron on.

unless course everyone is having a laugh.

which in case, well played

I've just noticed something else. The gold on the collar is the wrong colour and material. if you look at the inside of a proper shirt, it has a ribbed effect. The one on yours looks like fake silk. The black and gold part of the neck isn't even stitched together the same as the official shirt, and under the arms and around the shoulders is a different kind of mesh effect too.

I'd enquire where that's from. And get them to ask for a refund. If it's eBay, they always favour the buyer. Claim it's a fake (because it blatently is) and they'll sort a refund out, no danger. Unless they pull the "we never stated it was an official shirt, just that the signatures are genuine" story.

Make a proper job of it to be sure and sign "Messi" on the back before you make the claim

Last edited:
I've just noticed something else. The gold on the collar is the wrong colour and material. if you look at the inside of a proper shirt, it has a ribbed effect. The one on yours looks like fake silk. The black and gold part of the neck isn't even stitched together the same as the official shirt, and under the arms and around the shoulders is a different kind of mesh effect too.

I'd enquire where that's from. And get them to ask for a refund. If it's eBay, they always favour the buyer. Claim it's a fake (because it blatently is) and they'll sort a refund out, no danger. Unless they pull the "we never stated it was an official shirt, just that the signatures are genuine" story.

Make a proper job of it to be sure and sign "Messi" on the back before you make the claim
thought everyone was just having a good laugh but now after seeing legit shirts, and the glaring differences, im starting to question the purchase. could be that it was a replica shirt with signatures on it. i'd have to check the ebay listing

thought everyone was just having a good laugh but now after seeing legit shirts, and the glaring differences, im starting to question the purchase. could be that it was a replica shirt with signatures on it. i'd have to check the ebay listing
Replica shirt is legit ones. Identical ones sold in the shop. The one you bought is a fake. I can't say about the signatures like, but the short clearly isn't legit.

With the shirt being fake I would severely question the authenticity of the signatures. They may be genuine like. Doubt it though, you'll be protected with PayPal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back