Legit Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me preface this as a i'm not bragging thread or any other bullshit like that. Received a signed kit as a gift recently and wanted to see if anyone could confirm the legitimacy of the signatures. Theyre supposedly of the 2014/2015 squad

Logon or register to see this image
eeurrrgghh, webbed feet.

Let me preface this as a i'm not bragging thread or any other bullshit like that. Received a signed kit as a gift recently and wanted to see if anyone could confirm the legitimacy of the signatures. Theyre supposedly of the 2014/2015 squad

Why were you wearing one shoe and one flip flop?

Clearly more to this than meets the eye

I have a signed football from that season, I know a lot of the players put their squad numbers next to the signatures to help identify them.

That's a legit one from last season.
The OP's shirt is like some sort of DIY football kit. The badge has been ironed on and the stripes are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back