LEEDS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20380
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a youngun but still care about my club's history... hate Leeds (and Coventry anarl), hope we f***ing smash them

Also, anyone saying they want us to draw at home so they can have a proper nawty away day is a bit of a twat tbh
Yeah I'd agree with this. I hoped we'd get drawn away but now it's at home I hope we hammer them.

Do you study at a uni in leeds mate? I've just moved in my first year and was hoping for a leeds away tie, but I'll be home for Christmas. Home tie has ended up ideal.

Unless ofcourse you just have mates from leeds! :lol:
My girlfriend studied at Leeds so I met people through her, I'm all the way down in Norwich myself! Good place for a night out though leeds, if you are a 1st year you'll probably just be getting to know the place. I was always partial to 'mint' for a heavy night :cool:

Old man is a Leeds fan so will be travelling up from RWB for this one!

My girlfriend studied at Leeds so I met people through her, I'm all the way down in Norwich myself! Good place for a night out though leeds, if you are a 1st year you'll probably just be getting to know the place. I was always partial to 'mint' for a heavy night :cool:
It's all about The Warehouse, Beaver Works and Canal Mills now

Glad I'll be home or this one. In my final year in Leeds and can't wait to leave the city, it's alright but too hectic, and it seems that most locals think that no the only 'Leeds fans' left are the wankers. Hope we put those Revie worshipping kernts firmly in their place.

I live in Leeds and play 6 a side footy with a lot of Leeds season ticket holders and they are pretty decent about Sunderland and the footy stuff.

Looking forward to this one as well, should be banterfantastic :lol:

I've lived here for nearly 9 year now, and Leeds fans don't give a shit about Sunderland. We are just another team to them.

Why would this game be on TV?! A poor PL side at home to a crap Championship side.....I know the forum looks at things with rose tainted glasses on but it's no way going to be a tie of any interest for the neutral, there's only so many times you can hark back the final of 73 in the build up given most followers of the game now weren't alive then!

Minnows at home to PL glamour sides or at least PL sides is the order of the day for TV.

Why would this game be on TV?! A poor PL side at home to a crap Championship side.....I know the forum looks at things with rose tainted glasses on but it's no way going to be a tie of any interest for the neutral, there's only so many times you can hark back the final of 73 in the build up given most followers of the game now weren't alive then!

Minnows at home to PL glamour sides or at least PL sides is the order of the day for TV.

Be 2pm KO on the Sunday not televised.

Be even better if it was Leeds away...

Had some decent trips at Elland Road like. I was there for Keane's 2nd game in charge and it was class. 3-0 to us, loads of beers and a good old sing song in the pub right next to their ground (Shearer is a wanker chant springs to mind), and one of their fans trying to confront Royston on the touchline!

Great night there in 1993 as well when we beat them 2-1 in the League Cup. Big bad Don and Phil Gray :cool:

Anyone know when the dates and tv games announced? Imagine will be a few days after the replays but wanted to see if an exact date had been announced

Why wouldn't it? It was done for the Stoke game thats why asked the question.

You mean some people wouldn't actually go if they weren't offered one!

Anyone know when the dates and tv games announced? Imagine will be a few days after the replays but wanted to see if an exact date had been announced

Seeing as we're playing Thursday it'll be nailed on a Sunday game as will most Premier league sides

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back