Kraftwerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

People coming in their pants to see a set of soulless Teutonic robots playing formulated crap.

I am looking forward to the gig. They are an iconic band and, like them or loathe them, are a part of the history of pop music. The show, I would expect, will be of the highest quality and not a run of the mill gig. I may be wrong.

Ive always thought they were a band for spenks making music for perverts. Got tickets just to see what type of crowd they attract.

They must have some cracking dance routines if they're in demand as a live act.

Dancing should be band from any live act. No gimmicks. Its all about the music.

Ive always thought they were a band for spenks making music for perverts. Got tickets just to see what type of crowd they attract.

I assume that was for someone's benefit and not your opinion.:lol:

Kraftwerk shows are definitely not all about the music.

I am looking forward to the gig. They are an iconic band and, like them or loathe them, are a part of the history of pop music. The show, I would expect, will be of the highest quality and not a run of the mill gig. I may be wrong.
Well apparently they created that particular genre, I can remember Autobahn but I just can't get my head round 4 fellas standing there droid like twiddling around.
I must admit I like The Model though!

f***ing hell, I was saying it was for spenks as a bit of a joke :lol:

Spenk :cool:

CGI of the band performing modern ballet to their music would be worth paying for. Live comedy can be class.

Otherwise may as well stop at home and stick the CD on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back