Kraftwerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone, got to the front of the queue. Got offered some and they sold out when I entered my details. Bastard.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Got to sage at 5.45am. Third in line. 2 lads from Stockton first there at 3am. Got 4 best seats in house. Even at 8am que was only about 30 deep, amazed so many people run the risk of the website mine field.

Got mine. Sage website was useless. I was 328th in the queue at about 10.15 when I noticed the link at the bottom for gigsandtours. Clicked on that, got straight on to the booking page and had them ordered by 10.17. 123 quid well spent

Got mine. Sage website was useless. I was 328th in the queue at about 10.15 when I noticed the link at the bottom for gigsandtours. Clicked on that, got straight on to the booking page and had them ordered by 10.17. 123 quid well spent

I was on gigsandtours from about 9.50 and there was none left by about 2 seconds past 10 :evil:

I'm a fuckin' hoot me man.

Where've you been anyway, haven't seen you for a while.

Possibly cos I haven't been on much myself like. :D

I was on gigsandtours from about 9.50 and there was none left by about 2 seconds past 10 :evil:
my mate said they were showing as unavailable for him aswell just before i got mine. i know they reserve the tickets for 15 minutes while you enter your details so I must have just fell lucky with someone coming out of the booking form.

Got to sage at 5.45am. Third in line. 2 lads from Stockton first there at 3am. Got 4 best seats in house. Even at 8am que was only about 30 deep, amazed so many people run the risk of the website mine field.
I was there at 9 and I was about 40th in queue. I might have given you a scowl if you were fannying on choosing your seat.

my mate said they were showing as unavailable for him aswell just before i got mine. i know they reserve the tickets for 15 minutes while you enter your details so I must have just fell lucky with someone coming out of the booking form.

Aye, possibly.

It's ages since I tried to get tickets for a 'quick sell out' like this , forgot how much of a fuck on it all was.

In the office we all try and get tickets for someone if they want them, somehow normally I'm the one with the magic touch who always gets through, they think I have some sort of preferential treatment from the websites cos I used to buy loads of tickets, but in reality it's sheer luck...........

Of course, when it's me who wants the tickets.......................:evil:

Aye, possibly.

It's ages since I tried to get tickets for a 'quick sell out' like this , forgot how much of a fuck on it all was.

In the office we all try and get tickets for someone if they want them, somehow normally I'm the one with the magic touch who always gets through, they think I have some sort of preferential treatment from the websites cos I used to buy loads of tickets, but in reality it's sheer luck...........

Of course, when it's me who wants the tickets.......................:evil:
It is a nightmare like. Glad we're not bothering with Glastonbury this year so I dont have to fuck about trying to get tickets for that.

Where've you been anyway, haven't seen you for a while.

Possibly cos I haven't been on much myself like. :D
Well I have been on holiday but I've been back to work since last Thursday.

It is a nightmare like. Glad we're not bothering with Glastonbury this year so I dont have to fuck about trying to get tickets for that.

Glasto was one of the tickets I've managed to get for others in the past. 3

There's no justice in the world :lol:

Don't suppose there's any chance of extra dates from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back