Kone v mcclean

• Thread starter 1hardcoresuperstar1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's now at Sunderland. Who have conceded at least three goals from crosses and a silly free kick from his wing in the last few games.
It just makes me sad - the state of us to be fearing facing James McCleanoutofbrains

It just makes me sad - the state of us to be fearing facing James McCleanoutofbrains

Don't fear him. Truth is Manquillo has done okay, no more, no less. Had some good moments but has also been caught out and been responsible for silly goals as have his fellow full back and centre halves.

I'm not rushing to praise him nor write him off as it's very early days.

The trouble with this place is that so many people just want players to be a success so badly that they ignore everything whilst also needing a scapegoat so whoever that is gets criticism that is way over the top.

If everyone just called it as it is and for what they see there'd be a lot less silly arguments on here.

Let's see
Your positivity is contagious.

You'll be back to bump this at 4.45 I'm sure.

Some on here have literally forgotten what supporting a football team is all about. They actually believe it's all about scoring points on a forum.

Gerrin another defeat, hold on while I log in and post "told you so"

Doesn't matter who they're played for. It's now that counts.
His impressive displays for Marseille count for nothing because it's more fun to line up and shout "he's shit"

Class. No wonder the atmosphere at the SOL is pig shit

He'll come and work himself and we'll do fuck all about it. That's what's always happened and that's what'll happen today.

Some on here have literally forgotten what supporting a football team is all about. They actually believe it's all about scoring points on a forum.

His impressive displays for Marseille count for nothing because it's more fun to line up and shout "he's shit"

I'm not saying hes shit, I think he's decent. Probably had to do more defensive work hete than his other clubs. What's daff is suggesting because he played for these clubs he'll definitely get the better of McClean. Football doesn't work like that.

Chill out - I'm far from what you are suggesting but the facts speak for themselves. We aren't capable of competing with the players we have assembled. If you are satisfied with the dross being served up and keep happy clapping game after game then no wonder nothing ever changes - and no I won't be on here saying I told you so - I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years mate and the current position is bordering on taking the pee out of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back