Kone v mcclean

• Thread starter 1hardcoresuperstar1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out - I'm far from what you are suggesting but the facts speak for themselves. We aren't capable of competing with the players we have assembled. If you are satisfied with the dross being served up and keep happy clapping game after game then no wonder nothing ever changes - and no I won't be on here saying I told you so - I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years mate and the current position is bordering on taking the pee out of the fans.
It is. But we had the chance to make our friends feelings known in the summer..

Instead some very loud voices camped on this very forum and screamed we have no money and shouted anyone who was concerned down.

So we fucked the transfer window up. We sold lots of season tickets again and stomped on the fan's ambitions by spending thruppence. But no one said anything because they were literally lectured that we have to be grateful to the owner.

And now we're stuck with this squad until at least January. So instead of considering why we are in this mess again, people leave the ground early so they can slag off the right back.

James McClean is an oxygen thief. If he wasn't such a dickhead we wouldn't know he exists. I'd rather we didn't give him any attention because that's all he wants.

That'll be Javier Manquillo formerly of Atletico Madrid and Olympique Marseille versus James McClean formerly of Sunderland, Wigan and Derry City.

Right oh
Aye that's him, he hasn't learned much has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back