KLD in a quandary

Malcolm not Calcium. Thats my new phone for ya :eek: :lol: The next appointment is huge but our model will put a lot of managers off I reckon. Do we finally flex our model? (Hopefully)
Know who you meant marra. Maybe should have appointed Calcium Crosby at that time. Could have been a good club for him to cut his teeth on. Maybe would have given us some much needed bite that season.
When she finished her laundry, she was all in a quandary, and made for the street like a hare. Her escape was so urgent, she forgot her detergent, and dropped all her clean underwear
Excellent sir. Have a like

I've generally been a fan of KLD and Speakman, but their credibility is on the floor right now. Beale was a ridiculous gamble to make.

They have one chance to apologise, admit they made a massive mistake and nail the summer appointment.

Malcolm not Calcium. Thats my new phone for ya :eek: :lol: The next appointment is huge but our model will put a lot of managers off I reckon. Do we finally flex our model? (Hopefully)

My thoughts are that IF we replace Dodds? It will be with a foreign coach, probably French? Could be a KLD connection (that's if he has any?)

If he has a new manager lined up weeks beforehand he thinks will give us a go at promotion next season. Then by some divine intervention Doddsy takes us up this season. Would be the most Sunderland thing ever 😄
Do not want to pay another manager this season Sunderland run on the cheap

Crosby got a bit lucky with the 92 final in so much as Johnny Byrne scored in every game except the final. Last FA cup team to only feature players from the british isles, prob never happen again. Semi final at Hillsborough which wouldnt happen now, at that game and other than beating norwich complete blank in my memory. Do remember, police pulled over a box transit van on A19 and disco in the back, loads of lads with cans on the side of road. Police no idea what to do, bizarre. Anyway, Crosby made a bit of a career out of getting us to Wembley but he was no Brian Clough. That 92 team sort of dissolved, few decent players but never quite the finished article, Chamberlain in goal or was he later. Anyway, if Doddsy got us promoted, could he cut it in the PL, prob not but academic, it aint going to happen but if he wants ri prove me wrong.
Hence 'Calcium' Crosby. :cool:

We’re 15 points off the relegation zone. I think we’re safe enough for this season
Tough run of games coming up and the management haven't supplied the right strikers like we all know. That stops any new manger wanting to come in, it's a cock up and they have to sort this summer or they need to leave themselves. They should feel ashamed that daft twats like me can see it a mile off and they couldn't

I think the real quandary is how they can pull the wool over the fans eyes that the next out of work has-been/never-will-be they appoint is part of some supposed due diligence process where they've identified the right man for the job.

Even if they had the finances to recruit an actual decent shout of a manager who in the right mind would take this role? No money for decent players, no money to bring in your own staff, obvious deficiencies in the squad, disgruntled fans, supposed interference from above, little to no say on recruitment, etc...

This club is the perfect example of how to take a sense of positivity with the team and completely fuck it up themselves! Hard to believe the football were were seeing last year and the sense of optimism that we could kick on. What a shambles.

Back