jonny evans seeks amove from man u

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch him on a very regular basis as a Celtic supporter, this isn't me being biased but he is a class act.

Why leave out the rest of my point :confused:

Hasn't had the chance to prove himself in the PL.....

He's a far better player than the likes of Coates and Kaboul.
Love a pairing of Virgil and Evans. Can't see it like but that would be a huge upgrade

I'm not thinking of the Malmo game. I'm thinking of some of The CL games I've seen him play in over the past couple of seasons.

Last season under Delia, Celtic were a shambles especially in the first few months which unfortunately meant going into the CL qualifiers without a settled game plan and style.

Delia wrestled the slide and the club done well in the Europa League, Van Dijk being Celtics best player imo in the process.

Love a pairing of Virgil and Evans. Can't see it like but that would be a huge upgrade

It would be ideal with O'Shea being in an around the first team too, as back up.

Alas it won't happen, even though a month ago it could have.

The Sun are saying he's going to .wBA for £5m.

If he IS available for about £5m we should go after him.

Last edited:
I watch him on a very regular basis as a Celtic supporter, this isn't me being biased but he is a class act.

Why leave out the rest of my point :confused:

Hasn't had the chance to prove himself in the PL.....

He's a far better player than the likes of Coates and Kaboul.
Not doubting VVD is better than Kaboul or Coatés , even I'm better than these two. From what I've seen, I dont think he will be better than Evans or Alderwireld players who would improve the team... mind he cant be worse than O'Shea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back