jonny evans seeks amove from man u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Dijk isn't shy, he organises the Celtic defence but unfortunately he's surrounded by inferior players in a league that's holding him back.

His first touch is class, he loves running out of defence on lung bursting runs which is well capable of doing, has an eye for goal, has superb technical skills etc

Basically he is the ultimate modern day defender, granted he has a lot to learn and still has a long way to go before he reaches the top (which he should imo).
Sounds like Chiriches before Spurs.

Evans can be had for less than £10m apparently... looks like hes off to the midlands.... shame we can't compete with the clubs we should be beating for players...
BTW Van Dijk would be great in the premier league... going to be a star one day but probably not for us

Good logic mate.

I never knew Van Dijk could keep teams at bay on his own.

Van Dijk is a quality footballer, probably the only Celtic player who could actually push on and join a top team at some point in his career whether it's sooner or later it will happen.
Not from what I've seen of him.

The average PL defender..going for daft money. His defending over the last couple of years as been comical.. Not to mention he also made of glass

I'd be gutted if he ended up at a club on par with us ie wba villa etc and weren't in for him. I'd sign him make him captain right away, I remember him saying he loved his time here and would welcome a return in the future. Isn't his lass from here?.

Celtic were a complete shambles away in Malmo, it was a collective team performance and everyone had a bad night.

He was very good in the EL last season btw.
I'm not thinking of the Malmo game. I'm thinking of some of The CL games I've seen him play in over the past couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back