Joel Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a dance in my front room at the prospect of another season long loan deal!!!
good enough for Everton to have 4 loans last season
Liverpool are just tying one up now
but not good enough for us..hmmmmmh

3 frees and a loan. Ambition.
and still weeks to go
we've been as busy and ambitious as the vast majority outside the top 6 or 7

and still weeks to go
Barry
Delboy
Lukaku

Who was the other one?

Crackers mate if we dont have our starting 11 in by the first game we are fighting the tide from the off.
Bullshit

and still weeks to go

The vast majority outside the top 6/7 were not routed to the relegation zone all last season, nor were they over reliant on loan players. Your argument is a nonsense.

Ever thought about not following the crowd?

and still weeks to go

The vast majority outside the top 6/7 were not routed to the relegation zone all last season, nor were they over reliant on loan players. Your argument is a nonsense.
This

It is at a stage now where I just want anyone to come. I don't care who.

How do you cope on deadline day, twice a year. I presume you have to take the day off work.

I forget the idea of there being a transfer market in place is even happening. I hate it. We never have any success. Nobody ever wants to sell players to us. Not willingly anyway. They clearly are not happy selling players to us. They clearly have an issue with Sunderland AFC. They do not want us to do well and do all they can to keep us down.

I would dive of Roker Pier naked if we bought Joel. To finally sign a player would be epic after weeks of failure to lure anyone. But then it is more a reflection on him if Joel doesn't sign. If he isn't willing to buy into the ethos of the club and if life at SAFC seems really that hard to him and he wants an easy life (like Borini clearly) then we don't need scum like him.

I forget the idea of there being a transfer market in place is even happening. I hate it. We never have any success. Nobody ever wants to sell players to us. Not willingly anyway. They clearly are not happy selling players to us. They clearly have an issue with Sunderland AFC. They do not want us to do well and do all they can to keep us down.

I would dive of Roker Pier naked if we bought Joel. To finally sign a player would be epic after weeks of failure to lure anyone. But then it is more a reflection on him if Joel doesn't sign. If he isn't willing to buy into the ethos of the club and if life at SAFC seems really that hard to him and he wants an easy life (like Borini clearly) then we don't need scum like him.
We got Borini on deadline day and Gyan and........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back