Joel Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be happy with that. If we did get Borini in as well, we'd have those two plus Giaccherini and Johnson in the wide positions. Very good options.

Well it's someone but a World Cup is hardly a proving grounds for the Prem. Jozy looked mint for his international team n arl

Campbell is only a potential loan target IF we don't get Borini. OP has completely misrepresented the journo.

Do we really want to be so reliant on the loan market?

No doubt he's a talented kid, but he was playing Champions League football last season, surely we would be a step down for him.

Campbell is only a potential loan target IF we don't get Borini. OP has completely misrepresented the journo.
I hope we still get Campbell now Scocco has gone.
Borini, fletcher, Wickham, Campbell decent forward line.
I'd be happy with that.

I hope we still get Campbell now Scocco has gone.
Borini, fletcher, Wickham, Campbell decent forward line.
I'd be happy with that.

Starting to look like our front three positions will be taken up by:

Wings: Borini, Rodriguez, Johnson
CF: Wickham, Fletcher, Altidore

Though obviously Borini can play up front and the other two can swap wings and then you also have Gomez and Mavrias who can perhaps do a job in there to cover too.

I could live with that. Prefer the domestic loan spots were taken up in other positions personally.

Though obviously Borini can play up front and the other two can swap wings and then you also have Gomez and Mavrias who can perhaps do a job in there to cover too.

I could live with that. Prefer the domestic loan spots were taken up in other positions personally.
So its looking like 2 of our 3 wing spots will be taken up by 2 players that arent here?.

Like Banega??
I still think that will happen.
Rodriguez hopefully we'll get him aswell.
I think we'll get Banega on a loan ankle injury or not which is spot on in my view.
See how he does.

So its looking like 2 of our 3 wing spots will be taken up by 2 players that arent here?.

Nah, I missed out Giaccherini. So 2 of our 4 that aren't YET here. I fancy us to get both Borini and Rodriguez but what do I know?

Nah, I missed out Giaccherini. So 2 of our 4 that aren't YET here. I fancy us to get both Borini and Rodriguez but what do I know?
I would say we are looking odds on to start the season without borini and as for rodriguez ive only seen a few tenuous links. I still wouldnt rule out the sale of aj as i dont think gus rates him that highly.

I would say we are looking odds on to start the season without borini and as for rodriguez ive only seen a few tenuous links. I still wouldnt rule out the sale of aj as i dont think gus rates him that highly.

Not too bothered who we start the season with. It's who we start September with that counts.

Well it's someone but a World Cup is hardly a proving grounds for the Prem. Jozy looked mint for his international team n arl
He looked great in the Champs League with Olympiakos as well as the World Cup. He is a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back