Jimmy Saville has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who now will assume the mantle of Britain's most sinister celebrity?

Matthew Kelly?
Noel Edmonds?
Chris Langham?

nope, but then again im not likely to give a fuck either, he was of my dads era and he has good memories of watching Jim'll fix it and TOTP as a young un.

to me he was the slightly creepy bloke who looked like a geriatric PE teacher and spoke in riddles.

Rip all the same like even if he had no bearing on my childhood he obviously did on my dads

Well I'm obviously of the same era as your Dad. No good memories here, JS was a horrible man.

Got a call earlier to let me know that my Uncle Jimmy has left me some gold in his will.

I was over the moon till I found out it's one of his fuckin tracksuits !!!!

Surprised no one has said it already, but I always found him a creepy fucker, with maybe a skeleton or two in the cupboard.
n

There was once an interview in Q where he said that was the problem - everyone was obsessed with trying to find the elusive skeleton, but that it didn't actually exist.

I loved Jimmy. I used to carry his photo in my wallet. My Dad even dressed up as him at my wedding reception.

Rip Jim

Ps I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the stavile/peel sketch off the 11 oclock show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back