Jimmy Saville has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

He choked on his alphabetti spaghetti apparently;

"He swallowed a letter and that was the start of it..."

But seriously, RIP.

rip mate. not sure who me thoughts should be with though during these difficult times mate.

Your family & friends :roll:

They're not 'difficult times' at all, loads of folk die every day ...... you might be next :-D

Dear jim, could you fix it for me to curl one out on the centre circle at st james park. love Trevor the dog x. The twat never replied the fix it fake :oops:

if they cremate him in one of his suits, i hope they dont forget to baste every 45 minutes

Ordinarily this really would have brought a smile to my face but I am in a bit of a mood.

Still, I'll probably enjoy the inevitable jokes.

Did you ever see any of the documentary's about him?

nope, but then again im not likely to give a fuck either, he was of my dads era and he has good memories of watching Jim'll fix it and TOTP as a young un.

to me he was the slightly creepy bloke who looked like a geriatric PE teacher and spoke in riddles.

Rip all the same like even if he had no bearing on my childhood he obviously did on my dads

Listening to Savilles Travels on a Sunday afternoon is one of my most treasured memories of my childhood. Must also be the reason I have such an eclectic taste in music considering my age.

Probably some truth in that for me as well.Don`t think I really thought that at the time mind as a young`un...Sunday....Pissing down with rain....Jimmy Saville on the radio....."Now then now then,where were you 35 years ago today"? .....Stuck in the house listening to this shit most probably.

"And you could`ve had a bonus point for, open brackets (pass me the fuckin` prozac) close brackets" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back