James McClean - linked with the Magsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he,never heard that
It's in the Irish papers. According to McClean he was set to move in January but Celtic landed those two blokes from Dundee United (their first choices I believe?).

He's been linked to Derby and Rotherham too. TBH it might be more from his side than Celtic's.

Do Celtic need him?

It's in the Irish papers. According to McClean he was set to move in January but Celtic landed those two blokes from Dundee United (their first choices I believe?).

He's been linked to Derby and Rotherham too. TBH it might be more from his side than Celtic's.

Do Celtic need him?
Nothing coming out of Celtic about mc clean,tbh that's the first I have heard of it when you posted,don't think Celtic will be interested in mc clean and they don't need him

It's no wonder that there 8million illiterates in this country and 8 million who read the sun the star and the daily mail. Are they all on here?

You're inflating the membership numbers somewhat marra, we aren't Mags!

;)

Actually I've probably underestimated, last time I heard it was 8m sun readers. Sorry they don't earn capitals, I can't speak for the mags. McLean is probably too expensive for us these days, I think our DOF still believes in tippy tap (and fairies).

Roger would be delighted if your figures, in any way, reflected board membership/traffic but I don't think even the Mags would attempt to exaggerate to the degree you've suggested!

:lol: - I know you were being "tongue in cheek"!

Watching him play premier league footy was akin to when you see a gadgie in the park lashing a footy somewhere and watching the dig run after it then chase it in circles without actually going anywhere.

Watching him play premier league footy was akin to when you see a gadgie in the park lashing a footy somewhere and watching the dig run after it then chase it in circles without actually going anywhere.
But we haven't improved on him, Alvarez the mighty? Brilliant Buckley from Brighton?

Problem with the likes of McClean is that we are happy enough to let them go but then replace with f***ing worse which means their names constantly pop up on threads about why we should have kept them

I can't decide whether it's your syntax or grammar that's poor, but I find your post ironic nonetheless.
My ipad air2 seems to be auto correcting me, when use it on here.

Would he get into our starting XI now? The answer is no. I couldn't blame the Mags for blowing a fuse if this is the type of player they are hoping to sign! He's a Championship player at best plus he's nailed on to move to Celtic.
I'm not really defending him as much as trying to show how much we have gone backwards even since those (not too happy) times. (too became to without any input from me)

My ipad air2 seems to be auto correcting me, when use it on here.

I'm not really defending him as much as trying to show how much we have gone backwards even since those (not too happy) times. (too became to without any input from me)
That's got to do more with our poor recruitment and transfer policy. It's a fair point you raise. We want Premier League class at Championship prices.

That's got to do more with our poor recruitment and transfer policy. It's a fair point you raise. We want Premier League class at Championship prices.
I didn't involve you at all, you involved yourself by your replies. When criticising someone, you have to look at how good we are now to how we were when they played for us. We are worse now and Johnson aside, we don't have better players. I know all about the clubs poor recruitment policy, I've used enough words on here about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back