James McClean - linked with the Magsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

We haven't improved on him either, revitalised a season, got stuck in, never hid, scored a few goals, whole hearted lad. Why wouldn't we want him here, because he wouldn't put a flower in his lapel. (no disrespect intended).

We haven't improved on him either, revitalised a season, got stuck in, never hid, scored a few goals, whole hearted lad. Why wouldn't we want him here, because he wouldn't put a flower in his lapel. (no disrespect intended).
I had no problem with the poppy situation, blown way out of proportion, but after a good start he did dip mind. Wasn't very good really, I realise we are in the position we are in but I'd argue he isn't the answer

I had no problem with the poppy situation, blown way out of proportion, but after a good start he did dip mind. Wasn't very good really, I realise we are in the position we are in but I'd argue he isn't the answer
I agree, but have we improved on him, with say Alvarez, for instance, Buckley?

You're inflating the membership numbers somewhat marra, we aren't Mags!

;)
Actually I've probably underestimated, last time I heard it was 8m sun readers. Sorry they don't earn capitals, I can't speak for the mags. McLean is probably too expensive for us these days, I think our DOF still believes in tippy tap (and fairies).

Would he get into our starting XI now? The answer is no. I couldn't blame the Mags for blowing a fuse if this is the type of player they are hoping to sign! He's a Championship player at best plus he's nailed on to move to Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back