Islamic state beheads British Journalist

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to give the US/UK their dues though, they are good at it. The US is just about to start an illegal bombing campaign against a sovereign nation in Syria, against an unwelcome armed insurgency in that country, ISIS, who the government of Syria has been fighting for years. But the US has deemed Assad as undesirable so they wont fight ISIS together.

Now the US appears to be setting us up for another war in Syria to overthrow Assad as hes stated that if any US planes are shot at then its game on. Whilst Assad seems to have done everything in his power to avoid confrontation with the US, I think we can safely guess whats going to happen next...

http://www.businessinsider.com/obam...can-planes-would-lead-to-his-overthrow-2014-9

Rinse and repeat for the next 100-odd years. And people wonder why Islamic terrorism/extremism is growing/gaining support.

But they are just a tiny minority of christians (actually they really are, only about 40 of them, hardly comparable to islamic extremists who number in millions)
Oh sorry I thought he said none were. I thought I only needed one to prove him. Wrong. If you want to up the anti

How about the anti- balaka Christian extremists in CAR. Carrying out what the UN claims in genocide against peaceful muslims. Will that do as a starter for ten?

Here you go
Logon or register to see this image

You have that the wrong way round. The desire for war has caused 100% of religion throughout history
No heads on sticks or mass killings though.

But they are just a tiny minority of christians (actually they really are, only about 40 of them, hardly comparable to islamic extremists who number in millions)
Wasting your time with sensible factual answers with this lot fella.

No heads on sticks or mass killings though.

Plenty of head chopping of Muslims going on in central Africa

I gave a perfectly sensible and factual reposte to your myopic and bigoted ppst

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck sake. This is why id never make it in finance, i cant understand a simple concept like debt. Humour me a minute, it seems like every fucker is in debt to a varying degree, hows that possible, are we sure theres not some bugger with about a thousand trillion quid in his bank? Id have thought the worlds debt comined should equal 0, but no doubt im badly wrong!
ok so this isn't an easy concept to get your head around and in short, there is no easy answer.

so in a commercial bank you can simply "create" money but creating a loan and deposits the exact same amount of money in the depositors account. that's it. money created. loan = deposit. the bank makes money by charging interest on this loan and introducing the concept of time value on the money.

so in the example above the US has a budget mismatch, they need to borrow some money. china who are growing because of access to dirt cheap labour can then create this loan as an asset to themselves whilst depositing money in the US's current account. this deposit is now a liability to china. in return for this china will agree to receive this money back over time and for that they charge an interest rate. as the debt is paid back this "destroys" money.

this deposit v loan assumes that in time the loan will be paid back.

the issue is here that time value plays a big part. in my example Chinese commercial banks create loans and deposit money in xyz accounts. now the deposits will be paid back in time based on future earnings. if future earnings fall then the loan amount no longer equals the deposit mismatching assets and liabilities.

inflation also plays a part. but does this make sense?

ok so this isn't an easy concept to get your head around and in short, there is no easy answer.

so in a commercial bank you can simply "create" money but creating a loan and deposits the exact same amount of money in the depositors account. that's it. money created. loan = deposit. the bank makes money by charging interest on this loan and introducing the concept of time value on the money.

so in the example above the US has a budget mismatch, they need to borrow some money. china who are growing because of access to dirt cheap labour can then create this loan as an asset to themselves whilst depositing money in the US's current account. this deposit is now a liability to china. in return for this china will agree to receive this money back over time and for that they charge an interest rate. as the debt is paid back this "destroys" money.

the issue is here that time value plays a big part. in my example Chinese commercial banks create loans and deposit money in xyz accounts. now the deposits will be paid back in time based on future earnings. if future earnings fall then the loan amount no longer equals the deposit mismatching assets and liabilities.

Like you say, a bit hard to get my head around but i think i get where youre coming from, thanks for the explanation, much appreciated!

Oh sorry I thought he said none were. I thought I only needed one to prove him. Wrong. If you want to up the anti

I was being facetious really, mimicking the excuse trotted out about Islamic fundamentalists just being a tiny minority of muslims. That said, it’s a well used response for people to bring up the westbro Baptists as ‘proof’ of Christian fundamentalism, when in reality they literally are just a few dozen cranks. Not that I’m defending Christianity, but let’s not pretend it has anywhere near the same problems as islam.

How about the anti- balaka Christian extremists in CAR. Carrying out what the UN claims in genocide against peaceful muslims. Will that do as a starter for ten?

What about them? And how many people have they killed in comparison to the numbers killed by islamic extremists?

Like you say, a bit hard to get my head around but i think i get where youre coming from, thanks for the explanation, much appreciated!

no bother. but you are right, the basic concept is person x has £10, person y needs £10. x gives y a tenner and gets £12 back in a year. or rather it should be.

Sounds a bit like negative equity in property

I was being facetious really, mimicking the excuse trotted out about Islamic fundamentalists just being a tiny minority of muslims. That said, it’s a well used response for people to bring up the westbro Baptists as ‘proof’ of Christian fundamentalism, when in reality they literally are just a few dozen cranks. Not that I’m defending Christianity, but let’s not pretend it has anywhere near the same problems as islam.

What about them? And how many people have they killed in comparison to the numbers killed by islamic extremists?
The fact you have never heard of them shows the agenda of the press to be fair

You and people like you will be the reason we will be bombing our own country in a couple of generations time.
I am.on the other side of the world doing the Lord's work and bringing Jesus to the nig nogs man. It is people like you staying at home hand ringing that are the root cause of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back