Islamic state beheads British Journalist

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sri Lanka buddhists have been attacking and killing christians.
It is if you spent enough of the 60 ' s hanging around a black hole

Any others? For every instance of religious conflict you can list that does not involve muslims, I could probably list about a dozen that do.
But you keep claim it does not happen at all I just gave you three this week. So apart from buddhists. Christian s and the Jew what other religions are killing each other over religion. Is that what you are asking?

They don't proclaim that they will be taking over the world very soon though do they !!!
Only nirvana

Because I see what the Muslim agenda is and you don't.
Rarely is the prophet recognized in his own land brother

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly don't claim it doesn't happen with other religions. They all have problems, it's just Islam outdoes all the others combined when it comes to violence and bigotry.

It is if you spent enough of the 60 ' s hanging around a black hole

But you keep claim it does not happen at all I just gave you three this week. So apart from buddhists. Christian s and the Jew what other religions are killing each other over religion. Is that what you are asking?

Only nirvana

Rarely is the prophet recognized in his own land brother

I certainly don't claim it doesn't happen with other religions. They all have problems, it's just Islam outdoes all the others combined when it comes to violence and bigotry.
You would not say that if you were one of the 1 million palastinian Christians like. It all depends on your world view I suppose.

They don't proclaim that they will be taking over the world very soon though do they !!!
So it is the underlining imperialism you disagree with not the internecine savagery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back