Is there any sport that women are better at than men

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK I'll bite

which bit of the horse-sports I mentioned isn't sport then ??

c'mon the rider boys on here....riding's a sport for sure...

OK I'll bite

which bit of the horse-sports I mentioned isn't sport then ??

c'mon the rider boys on here....riding's a sport for sure...

ok so you take out the physical aspect of the sport and you are equal

and which ones are women even better for that matter

ill answer that for you having just checked, its none

of course it is

physically, women and men are completely different so it's a silly question really. My answer was valid - one of the few sports that at top level women and men compete against each other on equal footing (and on a horse)

If you're being picky (why break the habit of a lifetime) then technically one could argue that the horses are competing against each other rather than the riders , but hey...just thought I'd add my 2c worth.

of course it is

physically, women and men are completely different so it's a silly question really. My answer was valid - one of the few sports that at top level women and men compete against each other on equal footing (and on a horse)

If you're being picky (why break the habit of a lifetime) then technically one could argue that the horses are competing against each other rather than the riders , but hey...just thought I'd add my 2c worth.

are horses competitive like?

of course it is

agreed , but woman are not better than men at equestrian sports

factamundo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back