is there any player you think in the squad not starting at the minute should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

whey if Wickham's suspended he might get a game on one of the flanks. When's Giacch' back like ? I like Little Giacch' me like
Yep, Alvarez may well start against hull or villa. And I hope he takes the opportunity well. I think giach is nearly back fully fit, but maybe not for hull. Could be off in January tho, always rumours knocking about with him aren't there

Yep, Alvarez may well start against hull or villa. And I hope he takes the opportunity well. I think giach is nearly back fully fit, but maybe not for hull. Could be off in January tho, always rumours knocking about with him aren't there
I was under the impression he's getting paid shit-loads here compared to what he was on in Italy. He's been on record afew times saying he likes it here. Hope he stays like.

Alvarez for gomez maybe, but who would jakereenie replace? Wickham? No. Seb? No.

I'd replace Wickham with him. I'd have Wickham as the backup centre-forward to Fletcher, with a chance to lay a claim for a starting position because Fletch does pick up injuries and Wickham is a good player too.

I think with two tricky players wide, accompanied by a more creative force in the middle that we will create and score more. It's not as if either Wickham or Gomez are particularly outstanding defensively, Wickham is improving but sometimes still gets caught ball-watching as full-backs overlap, while Gomez doesn't cover as much ground as the likes of Seb and Catts anyway.

I was under the impression he's getting paid shit-loads here compared to what he was on in Italy. He's been on record afew times saying he likes it here. Hope he stays like.
I think we need to give him a few games, if he doesn't come good we need to get shot before his value depreciates any further.
He just hasn't been good enough so far for me.

Would like to see a Catts, Larsson, Bridcut midfield against a side lacking height and strength in the middle.

I quite like gomez. They'll all play a part in the next couple of weeks
agree.
gomez is very understated. by all accounts he covered more ground than any other safc player on sunday.
he missed a good chance..black mark. he cost nothing..black mark. from the c'ship...black mark.
for me he gets better every game and you can tell he has a great football brain, he reads the game so well.
btw i like the look of alvarez, and with him, a soon to be fit again giacci and aj we are seeing an embarassment of riches.
luckily we have seb and catts doing the grunt work.
if gomez has a fault he seems to slow things down too much but often is because players arent moving where they should be.
to paraphrase @roaringchubby...he has a through ball to die for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back