is there any player you think in the squad not starting at the minute should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
alverez for me ahead of gomez/rodwell we have catts and the magnificent player of the season so far seb who can do all the tackling and winning the ball, protecting the back 4 but I think ricky would give us that little cutting edge from midfield that we still lack going forward going by the little snippets ive seen from him so far

Na. I dont see what alvarez could offer more than gomez if am honest
Gus post match press conference this morning
Quote " i am desperate to get ricky into this team i need to play him now i am working on it . "
You can put your mortgage on him getting some game time v hull.

I Think Alvarez will be in for Wickham this week so we may get to see what he brings. Maybe not if we're playing youth lb may stick Buckley there for more protection but if it's oshea I would expect alvarez

not having a go I like him also but what ive seen in the brief glimpses of alverez I think he would offer a better threat up top

I think Gus will probably start Buckley against Hull, I'd expect Alvarez to play a part though.
I thought when we played Swansea at home he was a real handful but he got injured about then which is just our luck.
Hopefully he stays fit and keeps it up.
Given we are still missing a few, particularly at the back we've battled on well and kept the points ticking over nicely, it's good to see.

I'd rather Buckley in against hull, steady the ship and put Alvarez in behind fletch last half hour going for the win, maybe Rodwell in for Gomez then rest him or Larsson for Ricky's place

I'm not too bothered about who starts with Gus in charge to be honest. He seems to play a starting XI and subs game, I feel like his substitutions are every bit as important to him as the starting line up is.

My the difference on this board after a mint win people having a decent conversation with out the bitching and sly comments nice to see a proper discussion about the team and tactics.

Merry Christmas All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back