Is the club up for sale?

Would they be able to if they already have money in Chelsea?
cain international is a property company..they wouldnt want to own a football club..
they are in the chelsea deal because they are propoerty experts and that ground will be redeveloped or whatever..
goldstein has made no bones about it that he is a lifelong tottenham fan...cheslea is a property deal for him
Why don't you just concteate on what the club on the pitch , other than your corpretate umptio s ?
i cant influence the club on the pitch in any way.......Im shite at football as a player or coach..

cain international is a property company..they wouldnt want to own a football club..
they are in the chelsea deal because they are propoerty experts and that ground will be redeveloped or whatever..
goldstein has made no bones about it that he is a lifelong tottenham fan...cheslea is a property deal for him

i cant influence the club on the pitch in any way.......Im shite at football as a player or coach..
Ageed , neither can i, just offer opinion

It was very interesting that Pearlman made that rallying call the other day regarding the stadium and getting behind the team for the remaining fixtures. These things don’t just happen by accident.
I cannot understand why anybody who is clever enough to make a shitload of money, is stupid enough to spunk a large wedge of it on a football club.
Then there's the hassle of the fans on sites like this.
Bob Murray said he'd do it all again.
Must be crazy.

Back