Is the club up for sale?

Non executive. I thought is he going to buy Juan's shares or something with him coming out with that rallying cry the other day?🤔
juan is a non exec and a shareholder..so this guy could buy juans shares and also be a non exec.
According to Company Check he has assets of ÂŁ9m and liabilities of ÂŁ11m.
he is a director of dozens of companies in the UK..which ones do your figures relate to?

Last edited:

Think he may have a canny bit on his plate for the next few years
True, but these entrepreneurial types dont appear to sleep. They've also got layers of highly capable bods working for/with them thus enabling them to be decision makers rather than getting their hands dirty. Sir Jim Radcliffe is CEO and Chairman of Ineos Group, with a turnover of around ÂŁ70B per annum but he's still managed to find time to take operational control at Man United.

The Ipswich fan makes a great point regarding our owners convincing us this is the only way to go though I’d add it was Methven who set the scene. His entire narrative when here was to tell/convince us we weren’t a big club any more - I know because I was in his company twice when he said it - talking about us having to stop thinking about the Premier League and having to “get real” with the fact we weren’t the big boys in League One.
This was merely to dampen any expectation in case they failed (which they of course did) and appears to have stuck with plenty of our fans, leading to Louis-Dreyfus talking about sustainability with the same people thinking anyone showing a bit of ambition as putting their entire club at risk.
Thank you Father , look we're just a small provençal club that is trying , yes , we may fall flat on our face - but we've given it a a go - jésus what our clubs suppossed to do .? And to be fair the first thing they was tart up PR - listening to you lads that wouldn't go a miss at the SOL - n'est pas ?
Thank you Father , look we're just a small provençal club that is trying , yes , we may fall flat on our face - but we've given it a a go - jésus what our clubs suppossed to do .? And to be fair the first thing they was tart up PR - listening to you lads that wouldn't go a miss at the SOL - n'est pas ?

Last edited:
It doesn't say, just quoted the figures.
so he could haVE A dozen profitable ones not included in those figures
Can someone put me at ease and confirm that Kyril definitely definitely will not hand back the ownership to the trotter brothers, blood pressure must be sky high worrying that Dreyfus will do something conniving like that to piss the fans of.
why the fuck would domalf want to own the club again-was a disaster for him ladt time..

Last edited:

Back