Is Sunderland a city of the future?

If I come home I want to be able to totter into the town in 12 mins max. These brownfield new builds are reet up my street. Hopefully.
I would be tempted by the sheepfolds housing if it’s decent. Everything you need on your door step. Tesco, swimming pool, town centre (when bridge is up) roker a nice walk away, metro stop and home from the match in under a minute. If you could get one with a view over the river to vaux it would be class.

Last edited:
I would be tempted by the sheepfolds housing if it’s decent. Everything you need on your door step. Tesco, swimming pool, town centre (when bridge is up) roker a nice walk away, metro stop and home from the match in under a minute. If you could get one with a view over the river to vaux it would be class.

That does sound class but don't tell the Sunderland Tories and the FB morons.

🤣

Plans submitted for the Sunniside artist village. So much happening it’s bloody hard to keep up with.

Planning application submitted for Nile+Villiers

There should be another section of the forum for all the developments, threads are easily getting lost now

And restaurants and bars on the sheepfolds

Last edited:
There should be another section of the forum for all the developments, threads are easily getting lost now

I posted the Nile and Villiers development in the nile and Villiers development thread yesterday...each development does have its own thread tbh but there is a few like this one where all city delopmemts fit into

In fact just looking through different threads now and there's about 4/5 where this has been posted

Last edited:
I posted the Nile and Villiers development in the nile and Villiers development thread yesterday...each development does have its own thread tbh but there is a few like this one where all city delopmemts fit into

In fact just looking through different threads now and there's about 4/5 where this has been posted

Yeah that's what I mean, I've asked a few times for a separate section for everything development related

Logon or register to see this image
Like all big towns / small cities the shopping element is done. It’s dead .

I’ve popped down for a gum shield, some Girl Guides and a new bait bag and I’m shocked how quite it is.

Coffee is nice in the Esquires coffee house .

Last edited:
There’s a live music stage in the courtyard of the artists impression pages of the restaurant bar conversions website. I stayed at the Seaburn Inn and the racket from the band was awful. I can’t imagine anyone who is aware of this stages existence or the ability of the owners to host live music in an outdoor setting buying a house over there.
Otherwise it’d be perfect.

……and live music on an outdoor stage. Fuck that.

Last edited:

Back