Is anyone not that bothered anymore

Still care and still want to see us compete and win something in my game attending lifetime (73 was 6 years before my first game).

But - speaking personally, once you’ve had kids whether you win a football match pales into insignificance compared to your hopes, dreams and worries for them. It just isn’t a big deal to me anymore. It’s a nice to have only.

Kld aim is spawn promotion. Sell immediately. In meanwhile zero spending. Club to be self sufficient. Players will be sold in summer to balance books. Think everyone knows that now . Beale will stay as cheap free option . Its terrible situation for fans as reality kicks in . Bcb and ticket handling escalated feelings amongst fans.
Unless kld sells up this will be our clubs position for foreseeable future. Fans deserve better!!!!

Totally agree, but even KLD and KS will know by May at the very very latest that MB role at the club is totally and utterly untenable!!! Cheap, available and never good enough

For some reason I'm raging, even though I expected us to get beat. I just wish we'd stop winning the odd game. Go on a losing run will surely be enough to get rid of this twat.
I’m not raging as apathetic to it all as of late but I did say to myself today I’d rather we just lost until this bell end goes. We aren’t getting promoted or relegated so meh

I’m just really sad.

We had a superb team – a bunch of mostly young guys – who were given permission to express themselves.
For a while.

They were the glory days, and I never thought it would end. Didn’t much want promotion, just to watch their scintillating performances. The kind of football that made me happy and really proud, It was just great.

But, God Almighty, how low have we fallen.

It’s unforgivable.

We still have fantastic footballers but they are being hamstrung and deadened. Dulled.

It’s criminal.

Don’t know if it’s an age thing, but I’m not arsed about today I’m over the result immediately these days, years ago it would ruin my weekend. The club show zero ambition, than was evident in the last few transfer window, what’s KLD end game, promotion then sell up ? Even if we did get in to the top league we’d need to invest heavily in players, we’re light years even behind the average premier league teams, we will never challenge at the top end.
I went today and although I sort of understand what you’re getting at, it’s a disgrace that we as a fanbase are feeling that way.
It hurt today when those goals went in and that shouldn’t ever change.

The club are on the wrong path whether they like it or not.

There is a clear divide again that wasn’t there 6 months ago and it’s all their fault.

They didn’t recruit well enough in the summer after a fantastic season.
They fucked the mags cup game up beyond belief.
They fucked January up and they are paying the price now.

If it doesn’t hurt some people then I can’t get on that level unfortunately

I realise in writing this I sound like a total fair weather fan; but I really began to lose interest under Moyes and with Short as the disconnected leader...things like Gibson getting pissed at the Ramside then drink driving his car into Bellini's on the way to the game...I just thought who am I spending my money on going to support.

I thought the championship under Simon Grayson might be a breathe of fresh air but it wasn't; and even thought Donald & Methven might spark a new era...but obviously not, but for the first time with Ross Stewart, Clarke, Roberts and others thought we had a team we could get behind and a passable "owner". Then you get Mowbray and think things are going in the right direction, we were a game away from a play-off final to the prem...

Then all this shite this season and it's just like, for fuck sake...nevermind it. Stewart's gone, Clarke will be away and fuck knows where we go from here. Shite. I lived pretty happy being away from caring, but the last 3 seasons i've been back into it, and now I feel it's just getting worse and worse.
KLD and Speakman have made no attempt to capitalise on last season, to build and push on. Cashed in on Stewart and will do so with Clarke in the summer. f***ing criminal to make such a mess of everything. Minus Clarke and under Beale will be disastrous next season, genuine relegation material.
Agreed

I realise in writing this I sound like a total fair weather fan; but I really began to lose interest under Moyes and with Short as the disconnected leader...things like Gibson getting pissed at the Ramside then drink driving his car into Bellini's on the way to the game...I just thought who am I spending my money on going to support.

I thought the championship under Simon Grayson might be a breathe of fresh air but it wasn't; and even thought Donald & Methven might spark a new era...but obviously not, but for the first time with Ross Stewart, Clarke, Roberts and others thought we had a team we could get behind and a passable "owner". Then you get Mowbray and think things are going in the right direction, we were a game away from a play-off final to the prem...

Then all this shite this season and it's just like, for fuck sake...nevermind it. Stewart's gone, Clarke will be away and fuck knows where we go from here. Shite. I lived pretty happy being away from caring, but the last 3 seasons i've been back into it, and now I feel it's just getting worse and worse.

Agreed

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

The turnaround under Neil (and to some extent Johnson) reignited my love for the club. Young lads playing good football with a never say die attitude. Felt a relief that Donald and Methven were going or gone and KLD was going to be a breath of fresh air. Some of the football under Mowbray was as good as anything since the Reid days.

But since that defeat at Luton last summer we’ve gone backwards. Not backing Mowbray, letting him go, a weak squad, mags debacle, off field stuff still not being sorted, appointment of Beale and the failure to recruit key positions, preferring to spread our funds thin and wide instead has killed the feel good factor.

It was within their grasp to firm up our promotion credentials last summer but they’ve totally fucked it.

I’ve lost interest in this season like. Bit sad as last year was the first year in ages I was looking forward to watching the matches. Didn’t even watch the boro match the other week, thought couldn’t be bothered to waste a Sunday lunchtime.

Been to few Salford matches recently as live there. They got a new manager in January (Karl Robinson) and it’s such a contrast to see, a positive manager with quite a few ideas and the players have been brilliant recently. Despite being towards the bottom of the table, they’ve been unbeaten since he came in and recently been play off places Wrexham and barrow. Just shows how important it is to get the right man in

We’ll not like. Clarke is the only creative outlet and goalscoring threat. Neil offers very little on that front and without goals you don’t win games
Neil is our only decent CM and it isn’t likely we’ll be purchasing 3 of them in the summer - be lucky to get one 18 year old kid. Obviously it’s comparing two very good players but still think it’d be easier to replace Clarke than Neil

Neil is our only decent CM and it isn’t likely we’ll be purchasing 3 of them in the summer - be lucky to get one 18 year old kid. Obviously it’s comparing two very good players but still think it’d be easier to replace Clarke than Neil

It’s incredibly hard to replace goals and creativity. We lost plenty of both of them in Stewart and Amad and haven’t been able to get near. If we sell Neil, there are plenty midfielders who can do what he does for us. Not many Clarke’s kicking about

Back