If you were in chairman

We need much better coaches. If our model is to buy young players and to develop them into premier league players then it’s brainless to cut corners on the coaching.

I’d make obvious signings like Mvila

I’d promote Mr Waters and give him a free hand and a couple of assistants to build the relationship with the fans.

I’d invest in building the brand…STID positions us uniquely at the moment and while clubs like Wrexham are making millions in sponsorship we’re making nowt.

I’d acquire South Shields and make them our B team, filling them with our emerging youth players who need men’s football.
We should build on what STID has done but Wrexham are a different due to the fans who have took on Wrexham are due to Ryan Reynolds who don't have a team, obviously some will just be football fans too, whereas ours will be majority football fans who already have a team but will look out for Sunderland. It's a bit like the NFL and Swift with Wrexham, they could dissappear tomorrow but they also spend hundreds today, ours would be a slower build but could last much longer.

Because they came out and said it's fundamentally incorrect

Cos it would be easy to prove.
Cos it was in one click bait article, only those gullible or with an agenda would believe and keep regurgitating.

Good to have you back , you been on a long ban?

“They” have said a lot of things to supporters, which have proven to be deliberate lies.

And yes I have. No explanation from the mods as to why mind. As per the standard behaviours of one mod in particular. We all know which one.

“They” have said a lot of things to supporters, which have proven to be deliberate lies.

And yes I have. No explanation from the mods as to why mind. As per the standard behaviours of one mod in particular. We all know which one.
If you know who it so best put them on ignore.
There was one lad who got so upset with things I said he kept telling mods on me so I blocked him - mainly as he's obviously delicate and gets upset and I didn't want to keep upsetting him
Been fine since.

What would be your first decision? What do people think we need?
Buy a chair!
I would have a best flask of the game competition as it might encourage those in the east stand to stay awake!I would also employ snipers with bean bag rounds to knock any fan on his/her/they arse 's if they leave before the final whistle!

Last edited:

Back