If you were in chairman

Give Speakman some dosh and say don’t use it for more young French shite or you’re sacked. Tell him we need a f***ing defensive mid and a forward, there’s your to do list, DO NOT SIGN MORE WINGERS.

Sack Beale, spend some money on a proper manager and allow him to bring his backroom team with him.

Piece of piss this ownership stuff.

I'd be on piss constantly. And make the stadium of light free bar every match . And south west corner. A Peruvian marching powder friendly area . With free rolled up fivers as u go through turnstiles
Only fair like ..

Hire a proper CEO who actually knows how to run a football club. Worst thing I could do is try and run the club myself as I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing.

It's probably something KLD should do aswell as the top structure of the club seems completely missing and the likes of Speakman have way too much control.

We need much better coaches. If our model is to buy young players and to develop them into premier league players then it’s brainless to cut corners on the coaching.

I’d make obvious signings like Mvila

I’d promote Mr Waters and give him a free hand and a couple of assistants to build the relationship with the fans.

I’d invest in building the brand…STID positions us uniquely at the moment and while clubs like Wrexham are making millions in sponsorship we’re making nowt.

I’d acquire South Shields and make them our B team, filling them with our emerging youth players who need men’s football.

Fix the customer service. Find a way to change from season tickets to memberships that include match entry, merchandise, food and drink, stadium tours etc.

Make sure every fan has a Chris waters type employee they can ring to sort issues, move seats etc.

Drop the price of match entry to a point that the stadium is full each week.

Rebuild the stadium so that the concourses have different experiences, an area like spoons, an area like Mexico 70, a gaming area for kids, a meet the ex-players area, a craft ale area, a hippy food area, a posh corporate area, a live music area and a wee Phillie area.

Move the lasses footy permanently to the stadium and include entry in the membership.

Move the club shop to black cats house and combine with a ticket office.

Offer physical tickets and cash turnstiles for those who don’t like tech.

Safe standing in the south, terracing there if we can get away with it.

Up to 2 Kids under 12 go free with an adult.

Sponsor every grass roots kids team with an SR postcode. Free kits to all players.

Fix the east coast main line so it’s electrified all the way to Sunderland and build a proper station at the ground.

Do whatever it takes to make the new stadium the de facto destination for all big stadium gigs.

Make the turnstiles like Wembley, more and faster.

Use bottom-up beer tech so everyone gets served and no queues.

Arrange multiple metros to be waiting when the game ends. Ensure traffic lights are set to green for long periods on surrounding roads to disperse the traffic quicker.

Improve entertainment pre and post match to go with improved catering etc.

Add a roof to the stadium. Also the search lights to be turned on when we win.

I’d buy a shed load of young unproven “talent” insert a clause in their contracts that I get a percentage of any sell on fees , then pick them to play in the first team regardless of their form. Club progress would come a distant second to my personal gain.

Back