If Wickham and Gomez start the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will start to question Poyet and his tactics
I will start to question Poyet if Pantilimon is not playing.
I mean,,,,,, If you can't get a game after the guy you are under study to lets in 8 then you are no good for nothing.
I couldn't do that to my worst enemy.

Gomez deserves a little more time as hes not been here long, however Wickham on the other hand should be left tending to his hair and tattoos in the changing room

Aye, Gomez is canny shit like.

You have a strange obsession with Wickham though.
I remember when I saw his first sub appearance thinking he looks good running with the ball and being able to find a man with a decent forward pass. Oh first impressions eh

Not whilst Wickhams contract talks are ongoing. Has he even been subbed off this season? Managed to stay on the left for a full 90 with our winger going on centre mid last time out :lol:
I'd let him gan when his contracts up if he wants. I personally don't think he's good enough. Did well at the end of last season but we need better IMO.

I will start to question Poyet if Pantilimon is not playing.
I mean,,,,,, If you can't get a game after the guy you are under study to lets in 8 then you are no good for nothing.
I couldn't do that to my worst enemy.
I can see the temptation but if he does this it will destroy Mannone's confidence. He must be given the opportunity to atone for his performance as for the others. The retribution will come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back