If SAFC had answered the phone to mvila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well we went for Hart, then we enquired about Begovic, then (apparently, not sure if it was ever a confirmed bid like) we were in for Ruddy. That was all quite a bit earlier, we might well have been after others as well before eventually settling for this bloke right on the deadline.
good, sounds a logical way of addressing our problem

Not sure it means that we've necessarily done well though. I mean we signed a keeper but any club in the world could sign a keeper. We'd have done well if we'd got a first choice to sign, as it is hopefully we've randomly pulled a decent one out of the bag last minute. Wonder if he's seen as first choice or if pickford will keep the shirt

In fact forget that, we didn't get him, fuck sake!

Last edited:
Not sure it means that we've necessarily done well though. I mean we signed a keeper but any club in the world could sign a keeper. We'd have done well if we'd got a first choice to sign, as it is hopefully we've randomly pulled a decent one out of the bag last minute. Wonder if he's seen as first choice or if pickford will keep the shirt
apologies Guzzler see how that looks, know that you are glass half full. I'm just appreciative of the challenges facing CEO etc., seeing as though we are financially not good and needed to sign all sorts of positions in a challenging market.

apologies Guzzler see how that looks, know that you are glass half full. I'm just appreciative of the challenges facing CEO etc., seeing as though we are financially not good and needed to sign all sorts of positions in a challenging market.

Definitely had a hard window to work in, and we've done well with the defence by resisting Everton and getting a couple inin. Would have loved M'Vila to come in but when we get Kirchhoff back I think midfield looks okay too, just annoying to be so short in the other two areas

He won't be coming in January, not if this is true... Well played Moyes, Short and Bain.... Well played..
How the fuck do u know that? And if he doesn't come in January fuck him, we'll simply get someone better. FFS man grow up.

How the fuck do u know that? And if he doesn't come in January fuck him, we'll simply get someone better. FFS man grow up.
Hahahahahahahaha get someone better??? Is the club gonna win the euro millions?? He's been dicked about by the club today, would you join after that?

Hahahahahahahaha get someone better??? Is the club gonna win the euro millions?? He's been dicked about by the club today, would you join after that?
Tbf, how do we know he was dicked around by us? Could have been Rubin that fucked him over for all we know

You know the full story? Non of us do was it Sunderland, Rubin Kazan, The players agent or M'Villa himself. We do know the club have been trying to get him all day so it shows we want him.

And you know this how ??

The club have an agreement to sign in h8m January so why would they bring him over now for 7 million ??

And you know this how ??

The club have an agreement to sign in h8m January so why would they bring him over now for 7 million ??
Why hasn't it been announced then??? I'm sick of this "he's coming in January" shit... The club would of announced it! Or they should announce it, but they can't because there's no contract!

Those that say we should just pay the 7m for 4 months need sectioning...

I don't blame the club one bit if that's the reason. Bet these same people winge when we pay over the odds for players.

It's about time we have started making a stand on players or clubs that are taking the piss out of us

Those that say we should just pay the 7m for 4 months need sectioning...

I don't blame the club one bit if that's the reason. Bet these same people winge when we pay over the odds for players.

It's about time we have started making a stand on players or clubs that are taking the piss out of us
Could of sold him for 20 mill this time next year...

Why hasn't it been announced then??? I'm sick of this "he's coming in January" shit... The club would of announced it! Or they should announce it, but they can't because there's no contract!
You can't legally announce that kind of thing. He's legally their player untill his contract runs out, regardless of what the reality may be (for all intents and purposes)

In January, he can do whatever he wants. He can stay where he is, he can sign for us, he can fuck off to Australia, but the likely scenario is that unless we've severely pissed him off, he'll come to us. Nothing binding, but likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back