If SAFC had answered the phone to mvila

Status
Not open for further replies.

how much did Maggie (sorry i was watching Bake off) Byrne and Ryan (I love football we need a quarterback) Sachs. tell the russians they would pay for M'Vila after his loan spell? I cant see rich powerful gangsters giving in on this one!!

how much did Maggie (sorry i was watching Bake off) Byrne and Ryan (I love football we need a quarterback) Sachs. tell the russians they would pay for M'Vila after his loan spell? I cant see rich powerful gangsters giving in on this one!!

Fee's ranging from 7m to 11m or so have been reported. God only knows. f***ing short sighted given when his contract ends like.

Sky were suggesting that it was done today. Maybe we were holding off to see if we could make it permanent. I'd expect it announced by tomorrow though if he has signed.

Let's hope you're right. Just checked Nick Barnes Twitter, he's saying Moyes told him that it wasn't possible to sign a pre contract (not sure why it wouldn't be possible like but there we go). Also M'Vila's comment really didn't sound like someone who has just agreed a deal. Hope to god I'm wrong, like you say if he has agreed one it could surely be announced by tomorrow so we'll know soon enough

Let's hope you're right. Just checked Nick Barnes Twitter, he's saying Moyes told him that it wasn't possible to sign a pre contract (not sure why it wouldn't be possible like but there we go). Also M'Vila's comment really didn't sound like someone who has just agreed a deal. Hope to god I'm wrong, like you say if he has agreed one it could surely be announced by tomorrow so we'll know soon enough

Agree with all this mate, it looks worrying. I'm just clinging to the hope that Sky's reporter was stood inside the Stadium when announcing this so you presume he must have had some word, unofficially, from the club before doing so.

He can't have signed a pre contract with us, nothing suggests that he has. If he had, why wouldn't we announce it? There would be nothing to stop the club announcing he's signed a pre contract which leads me to think we've probably just fucked up and won't be getting him back
Recent experience with Blain and Moyes suggests that they prefer to keep club business inside the club.

We have today signed two players who none of us knew we were after. Well done the club say I.

Fee's ranging from 7m to 11m or so have been reported. God only knows. f***ing short sighted given when his contract ends like.
It was 10 million but not sure it was euros or the obvious...would have been 7 but the exchange rate has changed things

Recent experience with Blain and Moyes suggests that they prefer to keep club business inside the club.

We have today signed two players who none of us knew we were after. Well done the club say I.
Annoying for SMB but surely sensible?

I wouldn't go as far as to say well done the club like. I'm not massively disappointed with the window but it hasn't been great either. We haven't managed to get several of our main targets in terms of keepers so we just need to hope that the one we ended up with right on the deadline is at least competent. We did buy a midfielder but, having lost a key midfielder from last season and seen another key one get injured, signing one was the very least we needed. We haven't got a striker so if Defoe gets injured any time before Christmas we're fucked, everyone has known we need a striker so it's frustrating to miss out.

They've done well enough with the defence like, getting djilibodji and denayer in whilst keeping Kone suggests we should be fine there, I think mcnair will end up okay as back up too. Januzaj looks promising too.

Some will go on as if it's been a nightmare window, it hasn't been. It hasn't been good either though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back