If anyone fancies a laugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm f***ing astounded that Stoke fans can twist about a team winning ugly! That's Stoke City FC who have won more ugly points than Ian f***ing Downe in a ugly footballer competition :lol:

One of them describes us as the team who won't go down, we're "the annoying turd that won't flush."

Let's hope he's right and we are that turd, I'll be happy to be an annoying turd.:lol:

We would have won even if Shawcross hadn't been sent off imo, it was a really good performance and we didn't cheat either
If he hadn't have received his marching orders then it would have happened soon after. Duncs had him running scared which surprised me as I rate shawcross but he seemed to struggle today. Good win for us. Which is nice

Shawcross could have had half a dozen yellows. Catts used to be the same but had wised up
If Hughes is wise he will not play Shawcross until he gets sorted.
Shawcross is a serial fouler, its a wonder that he gets through any matches at all. He can't play any other way co's he's crap and refs are getting wise to him.

He was, but so does everyone nowadays.
When watmore put his hand on pieters in the second half and he went down lack a sack of shite - never a free kick but always given.

Most players cheat.
Saying that, fletchers dive after he got a little kick in the box was very poor

that was poor anarl

about an hour ago via mobile
Logon or register to see this image

Post by chuckrocky on about an hour ago
You can tell they've been starved of any kind of success up in Wearside, you'd think they'd won the league looking at their fans comments. I wonder how long their fans will put up with the new messiah parking the bus at home against the leagues lowest scorers?

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/250728/cheating-prosper?page=3#ixzz3spFtZNyI

What f***ing success have they had man? :lol: All they've ever done since promotion is lose a cup final and got into europe for it :lol: It's a special place that forum.

What f***ing success have they had man? :lol: All they've ever done since promotion is lose a cup final and got into europe for it :lol: It's a special place that forum.

That's exactly what I thought.

We know we're shit but at least historically speaking we're up there with the best in English football. What success have Stoke ever had?

That's exactly what I thought.

We know we're shit but at least historically speaking we're up there with the best in English football. What success have Stoke ever had?
The f***ing texaco cup man, haway

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Stoke :lol:
my response would be :
Fuck Stoke you can have em back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back