If anyone fancies a laugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

More mutants than Boro them lot

Don't know about mutants but certainly more hypocrites!! A constant stream of bile complaining about OUR diving and cheating!! The cheek, the nerve, the gaul, the temerity to accuse US of diving when it is patently obvious it was THEY who were cheating from the first whistle to the last is something that leaves me utterly dumbfounded and would leave most of histories greatest scientists giving up due to the sheer incredible stress on the brain.

How DARE they!

Don't know about mutants but certainly more hypocrites!! A constant stream of bile complaining about OUR diving and cheating!! The cheek, the nerve, the gaul, the temerity to accuse US of diving when it is patently obvious it was THEY who were cheating from the first whistle to the last is something that leaves me utterly dumbfounded and would leave most of histories greatest scientists giving up due to the sheer incredible stress on the brain.

How DARE they!
Cheating..the mutant twats make you laugh. Pulis had them fiddling with pitch sizes. Thick as castle walls that lot.

Mind you, it's barely a month ago when there was a thread on here saying it would have been different if Hughes had been our manager instead of O'Neill. Who would swap Hughes for Big Sam now.

One of them said they're relieved they're not watching the sort of football we played today.

So they're happy to watch the football where they lose?

Thick fucks.

I honestly don't know how they dare call anyone for playing 'shit football' (which we didn't) considering their rep. Wankers.

Mark Hughes is a f***ing arsehole anarl. "The decision to send Shawcross off was a poor one and Johnson dived for their free kick"

Fuck the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back