I was never really a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could play absolutely anything he wanted. Last time I saw him he did a cover of 'whole lotta love' and soon after was playing acoustic and duetting with Chaka Khan on 'Sweet Thing'.

Could play absolutely anything he wanted. Last time I saw him he did a cover of 'whole lotta love' and soon after was playing acoustic and duetting with Chaka Khan on 'Sweet Thing'.

One of my favourite tracks. Do you know if it's worth looking on youtube for that?

One of my favourite tracks. Do you know if it's worth looking on youtube for that?
Doubt it mate he was really protective of any of his stuff getting out there. I reckon you'd only find it if it was part of some other show that he didn't have proprietary rights to.

Doubt it mate he was really protective of any of his stuff getting out there. I reckon you'd only find it if it was part of some other show that he didn't have proprietary rights to.
Think the you tube embargo has been lifted.

I just checked on the off chance that it would be on it. It's there but I haven't listened yet. I'll wait until I have headphones on later.

Self-indulgent guitar wankery. He was so much better than that.
Most guitar players are posers lets be fair.
At least prince had runs on the board in terms of writing, composing, producing and performing not just for himself but for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back